Yes I already added this. Ill work hard to release it tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have my business lines forwarded to my Storm when I am not in the office and most of my calls are from Govt. Agencies with unknown or private numbers, please make it an option to not block them or it will not work for me. I would love to block the 800 numbers though. Well worth the $$ if it works well. It would be nice if they don't get voicemail or anything, maybe a busy signal?
    02-24-09 02:37 AM
    Yes you can set if you want to block private or unknown numbers.

02-24-09 02:55 AM
    You can do this from the storm already under security settings firewall, you can also block emails, mms, SMS and few other things, just not calls
    I'd love for it to block texts as well.
    02-24-09 04:00 AM
    Had a prog similar to this on my 6900, if i remember right, it had 3 settings or profiles, at least thats the only ones i used..lol had a blacklist where you could add the # and if they called would go straight to voice mail, then had a white list, if you selected that profile, the numbers you added there would be the only ones that would be able to reach ya, and then ignore all...lol Am new to BB an all, but this would be a must have for me..
    02-24-09 06:32 AM
    You can do this from the storm already under security settings firewall, you can also block emails, mms, SMS and few other things, just not calls

Interesting. It definitely worked. But theres really no way to tell if it happened unless you check the log in the security settings. And the person that sent it to me didn't really get a notice of failure to deliver or anything, which I figured would not happen. Which gives me an idea towards the program being created...

Maybe you can design an auto-response feature in the blocked calls/sms list that sends a message back saying the number has been disconnected, or the message failed to deliver so they'll keep trying to send it lol, or you have just received an automated response from the black list of recipients device. Actually, maybe a feature where we can customize our own automated response!
    02-24-09 10:24 AM
    Interesting. It definitely worked. But theres really no way to tell if it happened unless you check the log in the security settings.
    I know, I missed 300+ text messages, because I forgot to turn it off when I was messing around with it =(...ill never know what the messages were and who they were from ='(
    02-24-09 01:28 PM
    I'd buy it
    02-24-09 01:34 PM
    I don't mind to pay for such app if it works. Currently, I do not answer any phone call from a number that I don't recognize. Hey, that's what voice mail for. If it is important enough, the caller will leave a voice mail. Otherwise, it is not important enough for me to answer such call.

Please post the app when done. It will be great if you can provide a trial period before we actually pay you.

02-24-09 02:04 PM
    So... eta is tomorrow? Need beta testers? If so PM me. Also, will there be an option to block text messages? Thanks

02-24-09 03:55 PM
    I'd love to beta as well.

If it works as well as your "blinkwhilecall" has, I'm sure this will be great!
    02-24-09 05:03 PM
    Just wondering if your done with that app yet ? Will keep checking, really need this program !!!!!
    Post here when your have it :-)
    02-27-09 03:18 PM
    I'd be up for beta-ing as well. I don't know that I necessarily need the app yet, but it'd certainly be useful. Not useful enough to pay for, but I'd be a willing and able tester.

That said, I most definitely think there would be a market for this sort of an app. Just as an example, one of my best friends has a guy borderline harassing her by phone daily. You'd think she could at least wrangle down a TRO, but no dice so far...
    02-27-09 03:55 PM
    Hello,
    I have not yet released it; still working on 'Adding numbers from Contacts'. But I will post in this thread when it is released or I will create a new Thread for the App. Will be done soon.
    -Fabian
    02-27-09 04:59 PM
    Hello.
    So until now you can:
    - add numbers to the blocked list from the contacts
    - add numbers from the call log
    - block numbers starting with...
    - set the amount of miliseconds after when it should block the call

What other features would you like to see? It's gonna be priced at $2.95 (Lowest possible price in the crackberry app store).

03-07-09 09:07 AM
    Trapcall.com!!!!

03-07-09 09:13 AM
    Trapcall.com!!!!
    I think there's already an app doing that.

03-07-09 11:28 AM
    An option to setup black and white lists would be good, also with an option to block all incoming calls.
    03-07-09 11:33 AM
    I would buy it.
    Block : send to voice mail and play a disconnect message is a killer feature.
    03-07-09 12:30 PM
    seems pricey for something so simple
    03-07-09 12:55 PM
    i am interested also. get alot of 800 numbers. don't need to buy land in puerto rico or mexico and other bull
    03-07-09 01:11 PM
    block private numbers or unknown numbers.
    03-07-09 01:23 PM
    I would buy it.
    Block : send to voice mail and play a disconnect message is a killer feature.
    not possible. RIM does not allow to play mp3s in open phonelines. :-(

Unknown and Private numbers can be blocked!
    03-07-09 01:25 PM
    How will it differ from BerryBlocker? It works great on my storm.
    03-07-09 02:36 PM
    not possible. RIM does not allow to play mp3s in open phonelines. :-(

Unknown and Private numbers can be blocked!
    Looking forward to it!
    discount for those who gave input a possibility?
    03-07-09 03:16 PM
    I would be all over this if it worked!!! When are you going to have it available?
    03-07-09 03:25 PM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD