The option to send straight to voicemail or an option where the caller is told this number has been Disconnected!!!
    02-23-09 05:54 AM
    The option to send straight to voicemail or an option where the caller is told this number has been Disconnected!!!
    haha agreed. this would work for ex-gfs that don't understand the meaning of "never" ...so yeah i am interested in something that would straight up tell them it has been disconnected.

also, like most have mentioned, the capability to send unknown or 800 numbers straight to VM.

doesn't ring even once. it would be nice to have an indicator that a call was blocked, but i don't want to know until it after the block has occurred. and if this could happen before it hits VM. so i know a blocked call hit VM and not a friends call. if that makes sense?

simple interface to transport call log numbers into.
    02-23-09 10:48 AM
    desperatly need one,
    also it would be epicly awesome, if you could have one that would block text messages from a certain contact too.
    i have an ex that reguses to let go, and id rather not change my number, ive had the same one for the last five years, itd be too much hasle to change it
    02-23-09 10:59 AM
    I would like an app that blocks restricted calls. Im sick of immature little #%#$% calling my phone when im trying to sleep!

I would pay $5-10 if you could make an app like this!

Thanks a ton man!
    Ben
    02-23-09 11:05 AM
    I would love an app like that.
    Some features I would like to have:
    Ability to enter phone#s
    During a call, have a button something like "add to blocked list"
    Option to set so certain #s always go to voicemail
    02-23-09 11:12 AM
    Cool. Keep the ideas coming. Ill try to include all ideas!

Btw: so for some if you guys its an ex-girlfriend blocker .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 11:18 AM
    Ill try to make a trial available.

Sounds like you have enough interest to work on your program

Be sure to let us know when its ready for trial...
    02-23-09 12:23 PM
    I would pay 5-10 bucks for this. I really hate getting "restricted calls"...

One time my ex had all her friends friends friends of friends call me..... I tried forwarding my calls to the nearest police station but it wouldn't let me!!!
    02-23-09 12:58 PM
    Sounds like you have enough interest to work on your program

Be sure to let us know when its ready for trial...
    Yes I will write it. Follow me on twitter to get notified when it is released. www.twitter.com/fabianmh

02-23-09 05:05 PM
    i get tons of calls a week/month from the same numbers for random crap.

like i have these auto warranty people call since i bought my new car like 5 times a week min for past 6 months on my cell. they call from the same 5 - 10 numbers every time, these numbers are being spoofed cause they trace back to peoples houses. but if i had this app, i could add all of their numbers to this app and even if it just let me know it was them, so i dont have to remember the 10 numbers they call from.

right now i program all their numbers into contacts, so it will say "Annoying Warranty - Do Not Answer" - Home, Work, etc when they call
    but an app would be great.
    02-23-09 05:10 PM
    Verizon does not offer call blocking. I tried already. It was about a year ago so I don't know if they can now. but I doubt it.

still can not be done
    02-23-09 05:10 PM
    I would love one. Can you make it block texts too? Love all ur apps thus far

02-23-09 05:19 PM
    You can do that through your service provider

True that, but it would just be easier with an app that did it for you. I mean do you really want to call VZW everytime you want a number blocked. And i think they actually charge you for that. Now if they had a tool online where i could go to and put in all my numbers i wanted blocked, that would be a different story.
    02-23-09 05:24 PM
    Yes I will write it. Follow me on twitter to get notified when it is released. Twitter / FabianMH

Can you also keep us posted on here as well?
    02-23-09 05:26 PM
    Excellent idea and if you could somehow make it so it was either timed or switched on by a profile that would be even better. I need this app a lot as I need to leave ph phone on when sleeping but only want to be woken by certain people, linking to my profile that silences texts and everything bar calls would also shorten the list of things to change when going to bed and getting up.

You could also consider the option to do nothing when a call comes from a blacklisted number, no sound or vibration just sit there with it showing on screen but not bothering you in anyway at all, this way the caller wouldn't know what was happening, as I have always found these type of apps cannot bounce the call instantly if you have a few hundred contacts to scroll through.

Good luck

02-23-09 05:37 PM
    i get tons of calls a week/month from the same numbers for random crap.

like i have these auto warranty people call since i bought my new car like 5 times a week min for past 6 months on my cell. they call from the same 5 - 10 numbers every time, these numbers are being spoofed cause they trace back to peoples houses. but if i had this app, i could add all of their numbers to this app and even if it just let me know it was them, so i dont have to remember the 10 numbers they call from.

right now i program all their numbers into contacts, so it will say "Annoying Warranty - Do Not Answer" - Home, Work, etc when they call
    but an app would be great.
    From your cell phone call the national do not call number to eliminate unwanted calls. It works for home and cell phones.

George
    02-23-09 05:59 PM
    Verizon does not offer call blocking. I tried already. It was about a year ago so I don't know if they can now. but I doubt it.
    Yes, Verizon has it now. Had them block a number. But I don't think they can do 'unknown' or private ones. They said they only do 8 numbers tho.

I'd be interested in a call block app
    02-23-09 06:13 PM
    Dude!! I"m already half way done with an app that does exactly this!
    Blahh... i wasn't going to announce it till it was ready. oh well.
    Guess we'll be competitors now.
    02-23-09 07:40 PM
    Will it be specific to the storm? If not, Id be interested
    02-23-09 08:13 PM
    I'd love for it to block texts as well.
    02-23-09 10:46 PM
    Dude!! I"m already half way done with an app that does exactly this! Blahh... i wasn't going to announce it till it was ready. oh well.
    Guess we'll be competitors now.
    Oh that sucks. Its exactly what happened when I released wallpapershuffle. toysoft also released an app that does the same. Thata how it is.

02-24-09 01:41 AM
    I would also like an option to block unknown callers. Hate those!!!
    02-24-09 01:54 AM
    I would also like an option to block unknown callers. Hate those!!!
    Yes I already added this. Ill work hard to release it tomorrow.

02-24-09 01:59 AM
    looking forward to it! =)
    02-24-09 02:21 AM
    You can do that through your service provider

No you cant... I've tried.... there is a need for this program
    02-24-09 02:27 AM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD