I am looking for an app that would make changes to my phone's settings based upon a WiFi connection trigger. I see that Toysoft has an app that works on Cell ID location, but that is not specific enough for my needs.

For my particular need, I want my phone to "see" when I am in my house (best thought is based upon WiFi connection to a particular access point), then make some changes to my phone's settings. The setting that I am after is UNCONDITIONAL CALL FORWARDING. Basically, the phone sees I am home and automagically forwards all calls to my VOIP line. This in turn would save me money on all incoming phone calls to my cell and correct bad reception issues that I have within my home. Of course, it would also trigger when I left home (disconnection from the predefined access point) and set the phone back up for CONDITIONAL CALL FORWARDING.

Any apps out there that do this? I couldn't find any, but maybe I used the wrong search terms? OR..... would anyone like to take this on? I think there is a market for this kind of application.
    08-28-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD