I was wondering if there was a limewire-style app for blackberry like there is for the iphone and itouch so that you can download songs straight to you phone. It would be a lot easier to get music on your phone. Lol.

Any ideas or links?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 10:09 AM
    Yes seeqpod

10-08-08 10:28 AM
    SeeqPod

10-08-08 10:30 AM
    I keep getting an Entity too large error message.
    10-08-08 11:48 AM
    Yah me too when I tried it. I only got one song to download.
    10-08-08 11:56 AM
    You need a memory card with adaquit space and 4.5

10-08-08 11:59 AM
    You need a memory card with adaquit space and 4.5

I have a 1gig card and 4.5.0.77 on my phone. It doesn't ask to save it anywhere just gives that error.
    10-08-08 12:01 PM
    I have an 8GB memory card and it still says that. And isn't that supposed to be the maximum space of memory cards?
    10-08-08 12:05 PM
    I have a 2gb memory card and it comes up witht he error too. Its because the file is too large. Most networks have limits on the max size of the file that you can download and most songs are a lot bigger than the limit. Anybody figure out another websit or app or a way to download the files?

10-08-08 12:19 PM
    I've only ever gotten 3 songs to download with Seeqpod.

I really wish there was a peer to peer app...
    10-08-08 05:23 PM
    If your getting the Entity to large error its because of the oem blackberry browser. If you install Opera Mini i've heard that browser will let you download any file of any size.

I'll try it out and let you know, I have a 4gb card and Opera Mini allready installed, so i'll report back later with my results. Any particular song people want me to try that they have recieved the error on? This way we know my info is legit.
    10-08-08 06:39 PM
    Is opera mini something u can purchase or is it something that can be downloaded for free.

10-08-08 06:45 PM
    Is opera mini something u can purchase or is it something that can be downloaded for free.

Opera Mini is free...

http://www.operamini.com/download/wap/

PS: Opera mini has issues with files over 35MB in size, anything under seems to work OK.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 10-08-08 at 07:05 PM.
    10-08-08 07:01 PM
    I've been able to download 60-70mb podcast files, without a hassle.
    10-08-08 07:11 PM
    Does seeqpod work with the 8320 bb curve?

10-08-08 07:23 PM
    I've been able to download 60-70mb podcast files, without a hassle.
    I have too....just never consistently.
    10-08-08 07:32 PM
    I was able to get to the seeqpod site in opera mini and i can view it, but when you click search and type in wat song i want, it doesn't have a search button. When you click search it comes up with an error. any ideas on how to fix it?
    10-08-08 08:45 PM
    airmp3.com from your bb browser.
    10-09-08 10:46 PM
    What about for movie downloads compatible for Blackberry OS 4.5 w/out having to decode it from your PC? My only internet access is BB.

11-28-09 09:44 PM
    napster and rhapsody to go allow unlimited downloads for $14 a month. can't beat that.
    11-28-09 10:58 PM
    I was wondering if there was a limewire-style app for blackberry like there is for the iphone and itouch so that you can download songs straight to you phone. It would be a lot easier to get music on your phone. Lol.

Any ideas or links?

Seeqpod they say but they also say there are issues with it. Let me introduce my self i'am (Ghostnet12) I belong to a tight and highly secretive hacking society I don't call my self a genius or pretend to be i'am of average intelligence but highly skilled in computers. Now to answer your question follow my instructions step by step and you should be happy with the results at the end. Step 1. Download ( Bolt web browser ) for black berry devices. If your wondering where you can download it from look it up through ( Google ) . Step 2. Use ( Bolt ) to use Google home page. Then in search box enter ( intial of/ name of music artist or name of mp3 you want then press this / with out spaceing and after this symbol /mp3 now I will give you an example to go by if you did not understand step 2 example: ( intial of/your love is my drug/mp3 ) same with artist name . This should let you download directly from the Internet to your black berry and they are free mp3's play around with this have fun any other questions by you or others feel free to ask me by e-mailing me @ ([email protected] ) thnx for you time and again do have fun

08-26-10 01:52 AM
    Go to google then type in 4shared its a downloading files website I use it to get most my music have fun

08-26-10 03:14 AM
    Go to google then type in 4shared its a downloading files website I use it to get most my music have fun

You know m1tch if u look for free mp3's the way I posted it will look up all the free web hosting sites that carry the song you are trying to download not just one site but all site on the Internet..I suggest trying bombmp3,beemp3 and bearmp3.com they are highly dependable site's to download free mp3s directly to your blackberry. Enjoy and good luck

08-26-10 04:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD