I have Viigo Beta and think it's great program, but was wondering if there is another program similiar to Viigo where you can get all sorts of news, directions, weather etc? I really like Google News on my PC, is there a free application for the Curve with Google News on it? I have tried Yahoo Messenger but have ALWAYS had problems downloading and then once I Download it never loads and says "error" any help would be great!
    10-20-08 08:56 AM
    Try Google reader or Free range
    10-20-08 09:14 AM
    Google has an rss reader and other stuff in their blackberry apps. But I think viigo is the best so far. I also have pocket express which is ok but not everything in it is free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 09:24 AM
    I have Viigo Beta and think it's great program, but was wondering if there is another program similiar to Viigo where you can get all sorts of news, directions, weather etc? I really like Google News on my PC, is there a free application for the Curve with Google News on it? I have tried Yahoo Messenger but have ALWAYS had problems downloading and then once I Download it never loads and says "error" any help would be great!
    Why don't you just bookmark the Google News Mobile site through your phone?

Google Mobile - News
    10-20-08 09:26 AM
    Why don't you just bookmark the Google News Mobile site through your phone?

Google Mobile - News
    Viigo allows multiple news feeds to display within one application.
    10-20-08 09:32 AM
    Can someone post the OTA link for google reader or free range?
    10-20-08 10:04 AM
    Can someone post the OTA link for google reader or free range?
    I'm sorry man...but you keep asking for OTA's for the simplest things (first games that are on mobile.blackberry.com)..and now things that are easily found on google...Google Mobile will be able to tell you all about google reader..I'm all for helping people out as are others on the forum, but asking where to download google reader is just kinda...silly..Google would be the FIRST spot too look.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 10-20-08 at 10:26 AM.
    10-20-08 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD