Does any1 know if there's an app for craigslist for the bb? If so and you have the link please post it here. Thanks n advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 01:27 AM
    don't think so, but I believe viigo has support for it

Viigo launches craigslist support | BlackBerry Cool

old link but the support is probably still available
    05-02-09 03:45 AM
    ahh...viigo is a major suck factor for the storm though. I dont know how it runs on other bb's, and I understand Lady has a curve but jesus, viigo really sucks on the storm.

You could just rss feed a specific search into a rss aggregator. I found that on my storm the most stable rss aggregator with a good UI was opera mini.
    05-02-09 04:04 AM
    You could just rss feed a specific search into a rss aggregator. I found that on my storm the most stable rss aggregator with a good UI was opera mini.
    OM formats pretty nice for craigslist RSS feeds but the only problem I've found with viewing craigslist posts on OM is that it wont click on the email address in the posts to send emails. Defeats the purpose for me of viewing craigslist on OM.
    05-02-09 08:33 AM
    No app...
    But here's the mobile site: craigslist: mobile
    05-02-09 10:31 AM
    Thank you guys 4 ur help. I really appreciate it a lot.

05-02-09 11:19 AM
    What really sucks is CraigsList on Viigo doesn't have Buffalo, lol.. Has damn near everything but!
    05-02-09 11:28 AM
    No app...
    But here's the mobile site: craigslist: mobile
    I don't think thats the mobile version for the site, it is the MOBILE, ALABAMA craigslist.....
    05-02-09 12:58 PM
    ahh...viigo is a major suck factor for the storm though. I dont know how it runs on other bb's, and I understand Lady has a curve but jesus, viigo really sucks on the storm.

What sucks about Viigo on the Storm? I've been running it since I got my Storm with no problems...
    05-02-09 01:40 PM
    I don't think thats the mobile version for the site, it is the MOBILE, ALABAMA craigslist.....
    LOL!, You're actually right, but you can use this site called Skweezer on your blackberry and type in the craigslist web address and it works great.
    05-03-09 08:51 AM
    Yea there is...it comes with a free murder coupon.

Lol sorry, murder isn't funny but I couldn't resist.

05-03-09 09:21 AM
    Yea there is...it comes with a free murder coupon.

Lol sorry, murder isn't funny but I couldn't resist.

That was just wrong...
    05-03-09 09:28 AM
    Lol! SexyLady that was a good 1

05-03-09 07:10 PM
    Aw, and thank u guys again 4 the help.

05-03-09 07:12 PM
    LOL!, You're actually right, but you can use this site called Skweezer on your blackberry and type in the craigslist web address and it works great.
    Great link, I've never seen that before. It actually renders the craigslist page very well!

05-03-09 07:56 PM
    Great link, I've never seen that before. It actually renders the craigslist page very well!

Just looking out for the family...

...and as far as the OP, I'm also a Capricorn.
    05-03-09 07:59 PM
    Wow, I've never heard of skweezer before but works great for craigslist. It even fixed an issue when viewing craigslist listings with the bb browser you couldn't click on the first posting. When using skweezer, it works, thanks!!
    05-03-09 08:04 PM
    Skwezer's good if you just want to browse all of Craigslist, but if you already know the searches or links you want to check, I prefer to do it via RSS. It's MUCH faster. To set it up, do the following:
    1. Go to the main craigslist page for your city (tip: use column view if you want to put in a search, page view to navigate quickly to sections you use frequently. Toggle between them with the Z key)
    2. Put in a search and click the '>' button.
    3. From the first page of results, press the B key.
    4. Click the RSS button at the bottom of the page.
    5. optional: Press the A key to add a bookmark.
    This is a very fast way to watch a certain type of search. From the RSS page, the Enter key toggles showing a full ad IN-LINE, or just the title. Clicking the trackball and selecting Read Story takes you to from the feed to the full post where you can respond if you want. The back function takes you right back to the feed from individual ads.

If there's already a category for what you want to watch on CL, just go to that section and start from step 3 above. You can create a bookmark folder specifically for CL feeds and have a little mini version of the site. The RSS feeds are SOOOO quick, especially since the Enter key toggle feature shows you the entire ad without opening individual posts.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: This doesn't work very well with skweezer. Choose one or the other, but don't do RSS from skweezer as it takes away the ability to quickly open/collapse ads.
    Last edited by digitalb0y; 05-05-09 at 05:06 AM.
    05-05-09 04:52 AM
    Well shadylife we capricorns r great people. Skweezer is quite nice. It was my first time hearing of it. 2 the person who posted it thanks!

05-06-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD