or you can use the any of the browser to upload it from ur 9700?
    02-07-10 04:29 PM
    You can upload videos by sending it to a special email that is provided by youtube. Login to your account and find it.
    02-07-10 05:55 PM
    You can upload videos by sending it to a special email that is provided by youtube. Login to your account and find it.
    I don't have bis plan...lol. I guess that's out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 06:18 PM
    But what if it says that that file is too big?
    06-07-10 05:14 PM
    or you can use the any of the browser to upload it from ur 9700?
    Yea as long as u have an account just go from ur bb and upload it that way it should work

06-07-10 10:05 PM
    You can try an application called "itookthisonmyphone" available on the App World. Works great and it's free!
    06-08-10 12:00 AM
    You can try an application called "itookthisonmyphone" available on the App World. Works great and it's free!
    AWESOME! Thank GODBERRY you linked something. No more crummy e-mailing 15 second limited videos @ 2.8mb.

06-08-10 07:25 AM
    Glad to help, I really love that application, it also works for pictures and a lot of sites...
    06-09-10 12:16 AM
    Nobody mentioned the app would lag my device to ****. It caused the following errors:

Phone app, I got "java.ole.exception"
    Sms app, I got "invalid.address.exception"
    Video and camera apps, both were lagged to the point of not being able to type anything for 9 minutes, where input was accepted 1 character per 5 seconds.

Long story short, I wasn't able to make or receive phone calls or send SMS. I had 1 photo stolen from facebook when trying to upload it there when I didn't even set the app to upload to facebook or it's own server.

My only wish, it didn't try to take over my device. Once I removed it, those errors disappeared and sms, e-mail, phone plus video and camera were back to normal.

06-09-10 12:22 AM
    But what if it says that that file is too big?
    Try YouCast. It's free and no limit. And you can post video to Youtube, facebook, myspace.
    BlackBerry App World - YouCast
    Last edited by jjj1234; 10-15-10 at 01:25 PM.
    06-09-10 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD