Is there an app, that lets you post to your facebook and twitter at the same time?

I think foursquare did that, but for some reason, it isn't working for my facebook, so I wasn't sure if there was anything else
    04-21-10 08:49 PM
    I moved the thread to 3rd Party Apps, because that is what would be needed to do this. There is one called Socialscope that does it, but it's in beta and by invite only and invites are tough to get. ALSO......

I had to edit the thread title, please remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title

This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    04-21-10 10:57 PM
    I use Vodafone Update, it works very well for reading Twitter and Facebook posts, replying and posting to one or both is easy. Best of all you don't have to be invited!

Good luck,
    Chris
    04-22-10 08:30 AM
    This isn't a BB app but "Selective Twitter" is a cool ad-on app for FB that will let you select to post to both Twitter and to FB. It works with any Twitter app.

Selective Tweets on Facebook
    04-22-10 08:50 AM
    You can use text messaging. Send a text to 40404 (Twitter) and 32665 (Facebook) and it will post in both places. Just make sure you set up your mobile device in Twitter and Facebook first.
    04-22-10 01:39 PM
    This isn't a BB app but "Selective Twitter" is a cool ad-on app for FB that will let you select to post to both Twitter and to FB. It works with any Twitter app.

+1...used it yesterday & flawless so far
    04-22-10 01:57 PM
    ping.fm - you can link approx 50 social sites based on preference. it was recently acquired by seesmic, so on top of being available for web/text/email/etc updates, it was incorporated into the seesmic app as of a few months ago.
    04-22-10 02:38 PM
    SocialScope is hands down the best...but so so difficult to get the invite. Love to see an update to it soon.

Have not heard boo out of the SocialScope camp on their future plans. Anyone?
    04-22-10 02:41 PM
    You could also use Foursquare, but it is more location based rather than a simple status update app.
    04-22-10 05:28 PM
    You could also use Foursquare, but it is more location based rather than a simple status update app.
    Well that's the thing, I have foursquare already. And it worked ONE time. And for some reason, it isn't updating my Facebook anymore :/

All my settings are correct and everythings on and working. I also just updated to the newer version of foursquare, but it just stopped working :/
    04-22-10 05:29 PM

I tried out selective tweets and it won't post on my facebook. just like foursquare wont let me post on it anymore :s

it just stopped working all together
    04-22-10 05:30 PM
    I tried out selective tweets and it won't post on my facebook. just like foursquare wont let me post on it anymore :s

it just stopped working all together
    Check your privacy settings in Twitter.
    04-22-10 06:59 PM
    Check out Vodafone update. It's pretty similar to Socialscope.
    04-22-10 07:01 PM
    Check your privacy settings in Twitter.

All my settings are fine. Because when foursquare worked for a day. Everything was fine and I haven't changed my settings at all.

My facebook allows foursquare stuff to be posted to my wall.. But it just doesn't do it anymore :/
    04-22-10 07:07 PM
    Seesmic for BlackBerry can post to Twitter & FaceBook & more...
    04-22-10 09:37 PM
    Seesmic for BlackBerry can post to Twitter & FaceBook & more...
    How do you post to Facebook in Seesmic for BB? Mine only supports Twitter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 09:47 PM
    you can connect your twitter account to your facebook account and when you update twitter it goes to facebook as well
    04-23-10 01:56 AM
    I have been trying out a program called Snaptu as of today, you can read about it here (note: the link it gave for downloading, at app world, didn't work correctly on my Bold 9000 OS 4.6, but I was able to get it via Snaptu on the native browser.

I got it because I have "generic" data (not a BIS or BES) and Facebook 1.6, the current version is 1.7 and it requires a BIS or BES etc, so I'm stuck with the older version (1.6).

So far it seems like a nice upgrade from the stand-alone Facebook application, for one I can reply to messages and stay in the same "thread" (which I can't do in 1.6) and status updates more closely mirror the website (which can be a bad thing if you don't want to see all those "fertilize crops" newsfeeds, but at least now I can do either one mobile).

And yes, it does have a widget for posting to Twitter, and much more, including a handy shortcut for viewing the weather forecast.
    04-23-10 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD