If anyone is familiar with the iphone, there were apps in which users could chat with each other. I thought it was pretty neat! Just made the switch and I'm wondering if there's any apps like that for BB users.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 07:20 PM
    Just use BBM and find a pin exchange?
    08-11-09 07:22 PM
    Blackberry Messenger. It comes with every blackberry
    08-11-09 07:22 PM
    c/s BBM. and FB has a BB Pin Exchange to find users in your area.
    08-11-09 07:31 PM
    If anyone is familiar with the iphone, there were apps in which users could chat with each other. I thought it was pretty neat! Just made the switch and I'm wondering if there's any apps like that for BB users.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i know exactly what you are talking about, there were a few iphone apps like that,as soon as you login it will search and show you who's in your area.. don't think theres a bb app like that.. searching for pins isn't as fun
    08-11-09 08:36 PM
    i know exactly what you are talking about, there were a few iphone apps like that,as soon as you login it will search and show you who's in your area.. don't think theres a bb app like that.. searching for pins isn't as fun
    Considering the type of people that use BB's compared to iphones, I doubt they'd be running said app in masses anyways.

So it probably wouldn't work if you had to use the app to chat.
    08-11-09 08:38 PM
    when u find other people wit BB wanting to Pin Exchange let me know im n nashville n i just got my BB
    08-11-09 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD