I'd really like to be able to wirelessly manage the files on my BB from my PC via bluetooth - any such app that exists?

Ideally what would happy is I start the BB app, and when the PC connects via BT, the PC would show the BB memory as drives on the computer so I can just copy, move, delete, etc.

Anyone seen such an app available yet??
    06-09-10 08:09 PM
    I know if you enable Mass Storage Mode your pc sees the bb as a removable drive. Then you can click folders on your pc and explore, but I do this hard wired. I have not tried it with bt yet. Hope some of this info helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 10:53 AM
    It should be possible to do this with Bluetooth. If you have a 3rd party adapter, it may have software to set this up. I'm pretty sure my Belkin (Broadcomm) adapter will do this.
    06-10-10 11:36 AM
    I'd really like to be able to wirelessly manage the files on my BB from my PC via bluetooth - any such app that exists?

Ideally what would happy is I start the BB app, and when the PC connects via BT, the PC would show the BB memory as drives on the computer so I can just copy, move, delete, etc.

Anyone seen such an app available yet??
    I don't think there's a way to do this because of the security on BB; if there is, I would also love to get a copy of such an app.
    06-10-10 11:01 PM
    I have AirShare from Mobile Stream...but I'll be darned if I can find it for BB...

AirShare
    06-10-10 11:57 PM
    I should clarify my original post to say that you can set up BT file management for you SD card, but not you BB memory. You can use Media Manager (Roxio) to manage media in your BB's memory. Personally, I think Media Manager is a POS.
    06-11-10 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD