for photobucket for the blackberry to upload pictures ? "Tour 9630"
    01-17-10 03:29 AM
    theres an app for that

actually i have no idea but couldnt pass up the opp
    01-17-10 03:53 AM
    lol i think i found an app for that ITOOKTHISFROMMYPHONE OR SOMETHING
    01-17-10 04:01 AM
    PhotoBucket allows upload by e-mail from your mobile device. Go to your account settings to find the instructions. Simple and straightforward. Been doing this since I first got a BB without a hitch. No app needed which saves precious real estate in the memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 06:46 AM
    PhotoBucket allows upload by e-mail from your mobile device. Go to your account settings to find the instructions. Simple and straightforward. Been doing this since I first got a BB without a hitch. No app needed which saves precious real estate in the memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    x2.. I've been doing the same with my Blackberry for a few months now with Photobucket. theres no need for an app for it
    01-17-10 07:24 AM
    x2.. I've been doing the same with my Blackberry for a few months now with Photobucket. theres no need for an app for it
    x3...In your photobucket account settings, it will display your personal email address for your account for uploads. I saved this in my address book as Photobucket Uploads. Makes things very easy. You'll get an automated response email with a link to photobucket where you can get the URL's if you want to post the pic. Very handy for posting screenshots on the forums.
    01-17-10 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD