im not sure if this had been said but i am wondering if theres anyway you can upload videos from your storm to your facebook? is there anyway you can do it through mms i remeber i had the voyager and i can send videos to facebook through a mms like video@facebook.com can u do that through the stom i am a newbie at this device. I have the facebook app but i cant seem to figure out how to upload videos
    07-06-09 03:11 PM
    BB have MMS, so give it a try, just go to Messages, Compose, select MMS and try.
    07-06-09 04:27 PM
    im looking for that answer too
    07-06-09 04:43 PM
    BB have MMS, so give it a try, just go to Messages, Compose, select MMS and try.
    error...message size too big(bits,kb), so no way yet.
    07-06-09 04:44 PM
    Supposedly the video has to be under 300kb which I believe is MMS size. You should be able to upload those videos but if you took them in standard vidoe size and exceeded that limit then you can't email them to the video@facebook.com email to upload.
    07-06-09 04:48 PM
    Adding ubertwitter to your phone and linking your facebook and twitter accounts and then upload via twitter....supposedly you can use a program called "itookthisfrommyphone" but I downloaded it last night and am having a hard time getting it to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 05:14 PM
    you cant send a video that is over 3 MB because its qonna say "this video exceeds the space able to be sent" or somethinq like that. if its a lonq video, your best bet is to just upload it from your computer usinq BB Desktop Manaqer. Hope i help.
    07-06-09 06:34 PM
    I know if you go to the video itself, say under media>video, and then go under the bb menu, there should be an option for 'send to facebook' but you might have to have the app installed, so I don't know. I also don't know the specifications for using this method.
    07-06-09 06:37 PM
    it doesnt have anything that says send to facebook all it says is send to ubertwitter
    07-08-09 12:02 PM
    ok after hours of trying- I FINALLY FIGURED out how to send a video from my BB Storm to facebook.

1st: go to: ( facebook dot com/ mobile/ ) 2nd: when site opens up, log on using email and password
    3rd: under "Upload via Email" you will see a link that say "Send my upload email to me now" click on link
    4th: it now should give you you personal email (example: emailnurse 6232septet @ m.face book dot com
    5th: save your personal email adress in your phone
    6th: do what you usually do to send a mms message and send it to your facebook personal email address....and thats it! enjoy
    02-05-10 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD