I bought my phone from CSL and it comes with their own internet browser. It is unbelievably crap... it doesn't load any web sites etc... so i decided to download opera mini.. which is soo much better.. however. when i tried to download google map through my opera mini.. it always jumps back to the csl browser since it has to use the default one.. anyone no how i can make the opera mini my default browser?
    06-13-08 03:34 AM
    Just use Opera for all of your browsing and only open the other browser when you need to download something OTA.
    06-13-08 03:49 AM
    I have the same problem; opening a link within an email brings up the blackberry browser, not Opera Mini - does anyone know if you can, and how to change the default browser settings?
    06-13-08 03:09 PM
    I am wondering the same thing. Everytime I receive links through texts, emails, IMs, the blackberry browser opens! It sucks.
    06-13-08 05:31 PM
    You can't make Opera Mini the default browser. You have to copy the url and paste it in the edit box in OM.
    06-13-08 09:50 PM
    So what is the hot key to paste into opera?
    09-04-08 03:37 PM
    So what is the hot key to paste into opera?
    There is no "hot key." You just use the BB Menu button and select the text (link) you want from your email. Open Opera Mini's address edit box and press BB Menu, Paste. The same copy/paste operation you would use anywhere else on a BB.
    09-05-08 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD