Hello everyone,

I've been trying to download BeBuzz to my Blackberry 8900 hopelessly for the last two days and I couldn't find a way to do so.

I live in the U.A.E so I can't Download app world to my phone. and when I enter the app store on my computer's internet browser and request a link to be sent to my email, the link would turn out to be useless as well (redirects to the blackberry app world download page)

How can I install BeBuzz ?!
    11-15-09 09:24 PM
    Hello everyone,

I've been trying to download BeBuzz to my Blackberry 8900 hopelessly for the last two days and I couldn't find a way to do so.

I live in the U.A.E so I can't Download app world to my phone. and when I enter the app store on my computer's internet browser and request a link to be sent to my email, the link would turn out to be useless as well (redirects to the blackberry app world download page)

How can I install BeBuzz ?!
    Here ya go ... this should be easy: Bellshare - BerryBuzz
    11-15-09 09:28 PM
    11-15-09 09:31 PM
    Here ya go ... this should be easy:
    Thank you but you are referring me to Berrybuzz, which is the old, not free version of BeBuzz

BeBuzz is the new version which is available for free on Appworld

webstore/content/3920

This the one that I want but can't get
    11-15-09 09:33 PM
    Have you searched google for an OTA?
    11-15-09 09:45 PM
    Lmao they are the same thing they had to change the name in app world because they don't allow the word berry lol here's the proof BeBuzz - Free Version of BerryBuzz - Now Available in BlackBerry App World | CrackBerry.com and good luck its a great app by the way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD