I know. I'm the only person in the world who doesn't do facebook. But is there any way to easily get it off the phone (I looked in options, apps) and it's not there. Same thing for the handango in hand logo. I can hide both of these but I don't want them on my phone!

Thanks!
    05-12-08 12:03 AM
    Hmmmm, you can hook it up to desktop manager and see if u can do it there. Also look up the optimizing memory for blackberry post that is somewhere, someone please link him/her.

There you can find out how to install the operating system on your computer and then you can do alot of other things to get rid of things.
    05-12-08 12:10 AM
    I know. I'm the only person in the world who doesn't do facebook. But is there any way to easily get it off the phone (I looked in options, apps) and it's not there. Same thing for the handango in hand logo. I can hide both of these but I don't want them on my phone!

Thanks!
    Same thoughts here. I removed mine. But you need to be careful. Follow these steps and it should take care of the issue:

Options ---> Advanced Options ---> Service Book ---> CAREFULLY DELETE THE TWO PROGRAMS YOU DON'T WANT
    05-12-08 12:56 AM
    try this...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

thats what i did. it's safer, sicne stuff are backed up on a folder.
    05-12-08 02:50 AM
    You can delete these all you want but they'll be back when your service books get pushed from your carrier
    05-12-08 04:37 AM
    You can more than likely remove them using dm and app loader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 05:56 AM
    thank you! I didn't realize they'd just be right back when the books were pushed. crap.
    05-12-08 10:45 AM
    You can delete these all you want but they'll be back when your service books get pushed from your carrier
    Correct, but not if the program doesn't exist on the BB.

Go into Options/Advanced/Applications and delete the apps in question. When you do that, it'll delete the icons and even if the service book is on the phone, bit won't show up anymore.
    05-12-08 11:07 AM
    Correct, but not if the program doesn't exist on the BB.

Go into Options/Advanced/Applications and delete the apps in question. When you do that, it'll delete the icons and even if the service book is on the phone, bit won't show up anymore.
    I can't. The programs don't show up there.
    05-12-08 11:33 AM
    It worked on the last T-Mobile Curve I touched... did the same thing for ICQ, etc. Load up the latest OS from TMO and see if you can uncheck the apps from DM's app loader. If not, you'll have to search down the cod files that are on the BB to make it work and just delete those, but try the app load thing first.
    05-12-08 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD