Just signed up for sugarsync which has a new app version for the BB. I want to be able to sync pictures automatically, or at least a folder on my BB that whatever you put in will sync.

I tried doing this through the BB app but I cannot figure out how to do it.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    06-09-11 09:30 PM
    It works for me by creating a folder in "my briefcase" and using that as the folder to sync. Once the folder is created on your computer, it creates one on your BB and then when pics are put into either one they sync "realtime".
    Devil likes this.
    06-09-11 09:36 PM
    It works for me by creating a folder in "my briefcase" and using that as the folder to sync. Once the folder is created on your computer, it creates one on your BB and then when pics are put into either one they sync "realtime".
    Great thanks, so I wasn't going crazy when I could not figure out how to create or assign a folder on my BB to sync. I would really love the ability to just pick a folder on my SD card to sync (pictures) this way when I take pics it is done automatically. I know the SugarSync BB app has a camera icon that if you take pics from there it will do this but getting my wife to do this may not be so easy.
    peege likes this.
    06-10-11 08:36 AM
    I think you probably could just add the folder to briefcase that is on your sd card and (in set up I think) you can assign that to automatically sync. Not sure, since I like to set up the syncing myself.
    06-10-11 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD