Its like the topic says, I'd like to know if there's an app that plays youtube videos but better then the blackberry one. Sometimes on my torch I get errors telling me that the video is in an unreadable format so if there's an app that can fix this or replace it that'd be awesome.
    11-09-10 11:55 PM
    11-10-10 12:06 AM
    VUCLIP.COM plays youtube videos great. Its not an app but you can just bookmark it in your browser. I like that it loads videos 1st... No buffering while watching

QUOTE=Yarnicus;5758889]Its like the topic says, I'd like to know if there's an app that plays youtube videos but better then the blackberry one. Sometimes on my torch I get errors telling me that the video is in an unreadable format so if there's an app that can fix this or replace it that'd be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 12:31 AM
    thanks i'll check those out
    11-10-10 12:32 AM
    YouTube vids are Flash by default and not all are converted for mobile viewing. I find that just using the YouTube mobile site works best. You get high quality playback that way. All the player apps I have tried have all been very low quality.
    11-10-10 12:59 AM
    YouTube vids are Flash by default and not all are converted for mobile viewing. I find that just using the YouTube mobile site works best. You get high quality playback that way. All the player apps I have tried have all been very low quality.
    Agreed. I have tried the Xenzou or however you spell it player. Don't get me wrong, it was simple to use, nice interface and whatnot...however the quality of the videos I was watching were better on the website

11-10-10 02:09 PM
    +1 on player for youtube. I think the quality of the vids on that app is better than going to the mobile site. I use it all the time.
    11-10-10 03:40 PM
    Its like the topic says, I'd like to know if there's an app that plays youtube videos but better then the blackberry one. Sometimes on my torch I get errors telling me that the video is in an unreadable format so if there's an app that can fix this or replace it that'd be awesome.
    There's decent free ones on getjar. I go there when I can't find anything else.

11-10-10 07:36 PM
    Player for Youtube
    11-10-10 07:46 PM
    Player for Youtube
    +1. It's not perfect, but I like it a bit better than using the browser.
    11-11-10 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD