I have the Blackberry Curve 8530 with latest O.S. Updates - and I love the Address Book Caller ID that shows names of people in your contacts, but I NEED a application or subscription service that will show me the number and name of a person calling whos not on my contact list in realtime as they call. I Know this is Tricky, It's not easy to find, but there has to be one out there, and Im willing to pay the finder a small token of my appreciation if they know of one, or create one,

I'm Willing to pay for a Subscription Application/service (Seems the only way this could work). Can Anybody point me in the direction of a Applcation or Service/Subscription that i can put on my Curve 8530 that will show me Info Real Time for people calling me, not on my contact list? Price is of no matter.

Thanks in advance, Ill buy whoever finds me this a $4 Theme or App from Crackberry App Store. Thanks Again.

What is the best App for Improving Performance for my Blackberry 8530 Curve. Ive deleted alot of Apps, I have only like 8-10 Downloaded apps and I recently noticed it freezes for about 8 seconds every once in a while, like every hour or so.

Thanks Again

Vinnie - a.k.a: AND 1.
    Avid Blackberry Fanatic, Fan, and lifetime owner.
    Last edited by rcastoro; 04-22-10 at 06:37 PM. Reason: ADDED MORE DETAIL AND ADDED ANOTHER QUESTION AT BOTTOM, THE "ALSO" in Bold. THanks Again
    04-22-10 06:29 PM
    The problem is that this requires simultaneous voice and data, which CDMA phones aren't going to do unless you're permanently on wifi or something like that...

Privus mobile will do it though.
    04-22-10 06:37 PM
    The problem is that this requires simultaneous voice and data, which CDMA phones aren't going to do unless you're permanently on wifi or something like that...

Privus mobile will do it though.
    True, but if someone opts out then there is no way to guarantee that the name and caller ID will display. Cell phones are now allowed to opt out and the carrier is obligated not to transmit the info over the network if they are notified by the owner of the phone/number. There are also ways to turn this off on the phone through a *6X number on some networks. The feature is different depending on the carrier. So, just because you have an app that can display the info doesn't mean that it will each and every time.
    04-22-10 10:01 PM
    I Purchased Privus Mobile, Its not REAL TIME caller ID, but after the call is over it shows the name and I can look up phone numbers and find who they are. Its worth 5$ a month or $20 for a year,

Best BLACKBERRY APP available if your trying to scan calls,,, Great for all those "ENTRAPUNERS"...

Thanks Guys
    04-23-10 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD