1) What are some good places to get themes, ringtones, and apps for our phones?

2) What themes, ringtones, and apps do you have on your phone?
    05-06-10 02:42 PM
    Checkout the downloads section on crackberry for ringtones. Check the theme section in the forums for themes and check app world and the crackberry superstore for themes and apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 02:44 PM
    Themes: BB Dimension Today; BB Dimension Zen; and Precision Weather 5 Icon Bottom Dock by Pheonix Designs

Apps: BerryWeather, FourSquare, Gmail, GoogleSync, NFL Mobile, Opera Mini 4.2, Pandora, Poynt, QuickPull, and ZonaSnap

Ringtones: beverly hills cop theme, monday night football, zombie nation, sam and michelas theme from Transformers, stus song from the Hangover are just a few that I have
    05-06-10 04:01 PM
    Viigo! FourSquare, Bolt, Poynt, Facebook, HowCast, Twitter...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 04:10 PM
    What are some other good websites (besides crackberry) for free apps and themes?
    05-10-10 11:47 AM
    I just got my first blackberry and didn't have the patience to wade through endless sites for ringtones. I just make my own at mytinyphone.com. It takes about two minutes to do and is very user friendly. For premades mabilo has a decent varied selection.
    05-12-10 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD