The official app, not the one that was on this site a while ago..
    I keep getting
    "Uncaught exception: no ":" in URL"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 08:31 AM
    Having exact same problem. Worked briefly last night, but now not working.
    08-08-09 09:34 AM
    Same thing here.
    08-08-09 09:43 AM
    Same exact thing here. I downloaded it this morning to compare to the other one but it isn't working at all.

08-08-09 12:37 PM
    worked last night when i downloaded it but i get the error now. I like the TFLNBerry one more though because it had a copy option but for the last couple of days that I had it, they would show the TFLN and have what looked like a bunch of code after it...never paid much attention to it but it made copying the TFLN harder because it would copy everything.
    08-08-09 12:41 PM
    Yea me too... So sad. I tried uninstalling it and now when I go to redownload it, of course the link doesn't load in my browser. Cruel fate!
    08-08-09 08:35 PM
    Same here so its back to the browser for me. You can still see the messages if you set the browser to something other than blackberry.

08-08-09 08:46 PM
    The app sux. I want to use the browser but each time I go to the site it wants me to download the app. How do I just look at the new posts ?

08-09-09 12:09 AM
    worked last night when i downloaded it but i get the error now. I like the TFLNBerry one more though because it had a copy option but for the last couple of days that I had it, they would show the TFLN and have what looked like a bunch of code after it...never paid much attention to it but it made copying the TFLN harder because it would copy everything.
    When they changed their feed layout, it broke my app and caused all of the code to show up after the text, but the newest version fixes all those issues. TFLN released a new official app about an hour ago which may fix your problems, but people are still having problems. If it doesn't fix it for you, mine still allows text copying and viewing by area code
    08-09-09 04:23 AM
    Working fine now! Downloaded earlier today and didn't work but newest version works just fine!

08-09-09 05:04 AM
    I downloaded the updated official app and it is working now.

I'm not too impressed by it. Yes, it has a couple features that ComputerWolf's doesn't have (best night, worst night, view comments) but it doesn't have the ability to search by zip code or copy the text. I think I'll stick with TFLNBerry instead of the official app.

08-09-09 12:40 PM
    I'm still getting the error on my bold.

08-09-09 03:01 PM
    I'm still getting the error on my bold.

Did you go to the site and download the update?

08-09-09 04:10 PM
    I did, I went to the site and followed the link.

08-09-09 05:00 PM
    Same
    I've downloaded it, deleted and reinstalled it about a billion times
    And now I just go and click download and replace it everytime
    But no matter what it just does not work, its never worked.
    Sooooooooooo annoying!!!

08-30-09 11:34 AM
    works fine on my 8900... using it for over a week,, daily.
    08-30-09 01:31 PM
    Not working on my Tour (Uncaught exception: no ":" in URL). TFLNBerry for 4.7 works just fine, though.
    09-03-09 05:21 PM
    happened before..They'll eventually fix it. Think it took a couple of days last time.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/te...ht-app-288885/
    09-03-09 07:22 PM
    ya im getting this on the pearl all day i deleted it and went to the actual site today will just re download soon
    09-03-09 07:54 PM
    I deleted and redownloaded, still broken. Hopefully they fix it, until then I'll stick to Bolt.
    09-04-09 01:41 AM
    Honestly if you haven't tried it out, I would suggest checking out the app TFLNBerry until the official app is fixed/updated.
    09-04-09 02:03 AM
    It works now. They should really hire the TFLNBerry team. It's a much nicer looking app than the offical one. Integrate the features of both and it would be perfect.

09-04-09 08:13 AM
    I didn't see any problems with it at all. I used it all day yesterday, and last night. I saw a similar post yesterday so I kept an eye on it, trying to see if it would fail but alas, it would not.
    09-04-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD