Are there any applications available for the Nextel Curve that thread texts with one person continuously like Blackberry Messenger does and is there anything you can download to get speech to text or whatever its called.
    03-27-09 12:59 PM
    Are there any applications available for the Nextel Curve that thread texts with one person continuously like Blackberry Messenger does and is there anything you can download to get speech to text or whatever its called.
    watch for a thread in a few days asking about what you would like to see in the next update.... post your concerns there, your not the only one that wants those options
    03-27-09 01:11 PM
    A text thread to any BB device would be extremely helpful. If there's an app somewhere that does all of this, keep me posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 09:52 AM
    any blackberry? i thought i have seen a few curves performing this action already! sms threads! bb messenger does so between blackberry's though!
    03-29-09 12:29 PM
    There's an app called 3jam but I hear good and bad about it. Try it and let us know...

3jam SuperText :: Your Free Text Messaging Inbox on the Web
    03-29-09 12:45 PM
    any blackberry? i thought i have seen a few curves performing this action already! sms threads! bb messenger does so between blackberry's though!
    My bad, m friend's curve has a text-thread, and so does BBM. But wee want an 8350i versionnnn ):, BBM-style!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 09:44 AM
    is there anything like the one in the iphone?
    07-11-11 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD