Im new to the site, but is there an application I can download in order to lock my text messages? Something that will require a password, but wont delete all my texts if you enter it wrong x amount of times. Just something to gaurd my texts from snooping eyes. Thanks.
    03-26-09 12:51 AM
    Oh god I wish. I have a super nosy girlfriend

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 01:01 AM
    Im new to the site, but is there an application I can download in order to lock my text messages? Something that will require a password, but wont delete all my texts if you enter it wrong x amount of times. Just something to gaurd my texts from snooping eyes. Thanks.
    Dont text anything she shouldn't see.

Problem Solved. or simply tell her, I do talk to other women/girls and either 1) live with it or 2) get over it ...... that what i had to do a while back...
    03-26-09 07:43 AM
    Better yet, you can lock your entire phone:
    Options>>Security Options>>General Settings>>... When you get to this page, enable you password (you can even set the # of attempts. If you or anyone trying to access your phone, exceed the # of password attempts, the phone automatically erases all your data). So I hope you perform regular back-ups. Anyway,even with the lock on the phone you will be able to adjust the volume while listening to music and receive calls. As soon as you end the call, it reverts back into lock mode. With that lock on you cannot access the phone PERIOD. Hope this helps.
    03-26-09 08:20 AM
    Better yet, you can lock your entire phone:
    Options>>Security Options>>General Settings>>... When you get to this page, enable you password (you can even set the # of attempts. If you or anyone trying to access your phone, exceed the # of password attempts, the phone automatically erases all your data). So I hope you perform regular back-ups. Anyway,even with the lock on the phone you will be able to adjust the volume while listening to music and receive calls. As soon as you end the call, it reverts back into lock mode. With that lock on you cannot access the phone PERIOD. Hope this helps.
    That is what he is trying to avoid. he is trying to hide/lock just the SMS/MMS on the phone......
    03-26-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD