I cant find a texas rangers baseball app to down load. i found one on my bb apps world on the phone but its says it will not work on my phone. i want to be able to follow the rangers this week.do you know where one is i can down load that will work ?
    10-17-10 04:57 PM
    Sorry you kind of walked right into it...

Let me google that for you
    10-17-10 05:05 PM
    What do you want to follow? Scores? You can sign up at ESPN for text alerts for every score, every 3 innings, start time, what have you. I have probably 50 or 60 alerts set up through them. There are other sites that do the same but ESPN is good for me.

And don't mind the whole "Let me google that for you" crap. It was a good question. That's what this forum is supposed to be for!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 06:53 PM
    There is one available from MLB.com, although it is really more of a bookmark. It does install an icon on your phone. It takes you to the sight where you can select several live game options, including, live pitch by pitch. Hope this helps (throws the claw antler combo)!

10-18-10 10:34 AM
    m.mlb.com/blackberry/logo/tex/Rangers_Mobile_Shortcut.jad

10-18-10 10:40 AM
    ^^^^ Awesome suggestion! While it is more of a bookmark (I have one for the Tigers) it does link to quite a few good tools.

10-18-10 12:33 PM
    The third party apps forum is the best place to get apps, including app world and the crackberry superstore.

If i want something, i dive right in.

10-18-10 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD