Has anyone used it? I have a Verizon Curve and I was thinking of buying the program, but I wanted to see how people who already had it liked using it.
    08-26-09 03:57 PM
    Thanks in advance
    08-26-09 03:57 PM
    Check the Verizon forum. It has been reported that you run the risk of getting a large data bill from Verizon if you that program. Also, it is reportedly a violation of the Verizon TOS.
    08-26-09 04:02 PM
    Funk verizon they suck anyway~ bn there done that. At&t is the best I've ever had. The covreage is better & the data network is unbeatable~
    Thank you though~ :|
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cherryjuice; 08-26-09 at 07:19 PM.
    08-26-09 06:44 PM
    Funk verizon they suck anyway~ bn there done that. At&t is the best I've ever had. The covreage is better & the data network is unbeatable~
    Thank you though~ :|
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    at&t is the worst!!! used to have a failphone and had to switch to verizon to get coverage where I moved to. even so b4 i moved had crappy service. Luckily i switched an got the tour......now im pleased :-)
    08-26-09 08:25 PM
    I use it on AT&T, works great and havent had any problems
    08-26-09 08:42 PM
    can anyone clear up the verizon extra charges rumor? the verizon forum wasn't very clear...
    08-27-09 11:50 PM
    I've used it a couple of times on Verizon with my Curve without a problem. The thing is that you need to be careful how you use it. If you just need to get online for a few minutes here and there to check email, forums, news, etc, then you should be fine. I wouldn't do anything like download or stream movies, music or anything like that. Your data usage will go up and raise a red flag and then you'll get hit with the big bill.
    08-28-09 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD