Hi Everyone !

First off .... how can you "teather" a blackberry torch to a PC without having to buy the "Tether" software for $50 bucks? it worked ok when I hooked it up once but then the suckers trial expired and I don't wanna drop the coin on registering it if it doesen't work. Are there alternatives?

Secondly ... I have a buddy on FB and I keep getting those gay notices about the dumb a$$ games he keeps playing. How can I get rid of em!?

Chers'
    Dave
    08-14-11 09:53 PM
    Use the latest desktop manager, there is a button at the bottom left corner for tethering, just make sure you check the tethering fees with your carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 02:02 AM
    Yes depending on your carrier/plan you could be charged alot of cash for tethering the normal way with DM.

CS
    08-15-11 02:20 PM
    So are you guys saying the the " Tether " software for $50 bucks is worth it over the BB tether software that's on the BB Desktop program?

Cheers'
    Dave
    08-21-11 12:09 AM
    wait til tether goes on sale for $25 which happens from time to time
    08-21-11 07:28 AM
    Hey, Is there any way to connect the Blackberry as a modem without Installing Desktop Manager. Like AutoSetup for my Mobile Operator.
    I just want to make a program... like "Click and Established" no need to to install desktop manager and No need to define APN.
    10-01-11 05:08 PM
    The answer to your first question depends on your carrier/plan. Also, fixmo tether is much cheaper.
    To your second question, I say block those notifications on the desktop version of facebook.
    10-01-11 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD