I bought the app the other day. All worked. Fine, but now my lAptop says usb device not recognized. Rebooted laptop and did battery pull on my curve. Still cannot connect due to this issue. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 11:15 AM
    When you say it worked fine, does that mean you were able to connect to your BB and get on the internet?

The USB device not recognized message means there's a missing driver. Did you install Desktop Manager?
    06-10-10 11:20 AM
    When you say it worked fine, does that mean you were able to connect to your BB and get on the internet?

The USB device not recognized message means there's a missing driver. Did you install Desktop Manager?

06-10-10 11:35 AM
    Yes I was. Able to access the internet. Desktop. Mgr it was already installed I hadn't changed anything. Could it be verizon has done something to not allow me to tether. I tried to do a system restore and it did not fix the Problem. Very strange

06-10-10 11:40 AM
    If you are using Tether, you are not actually tethering. You are using data. If you just connect you BB to your PC with out Tether or DM running do you get the message?
    06-10-10 11:45 AM
    Yeah tether doesn't use DM. Did you try reinstalling tether to your PC?

06-10-10 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD