Ok, the facebook app is clearly having issues, so if your social networking is so important to you, here is a temporary fix until the app is fixed. Set your account to send you emails whenever you get certain notifications (you can choose them), then delete the fb app, and you will now get an email from facebook, that will link me to the mobile site, which is worlds better than the app anyway. And if you still want to quickly check status updates, dl launchpad and have it link you to the mobile site. Nothing revolutionary or anythign brilliant, but it's getting the job done for me until the app is back up and running.
    09-17-09 04:44 PM
    I've had no problems with Facebook here, at least that I've noticed. Care to elaborate as to what your problem is as I may in fact be experiencing it I however may not have noticed the problem in the first place
    09-17-09 06:30 PM
    It's just whenever I get a notification, the email that I get from the facebook app wont open, and the facebook app wont let me open the notification. So I just got rid of it and went withmy less aggrevating method. haha
    09-17-09 06:32 PM
    i get the same thing as old..i have had this prob the last 2 days.i am running os 167.i am hoping it fixes itself
    09-17-09 07:49 PM
    I'm just going to wait for 1.7
    09-17-09 08:38 PM
    something is up with facebook period. the site has been terrible these past few days, its not the fault of the app (although app is in desperate need of update)
    09-17-09 08:40 PM
    I haven't had any issues with the site, except for the chat... which was never that great anyway...
    09-17-09 08:48 PM
    Moved to "Storm 3rd Party Apps" section.
    09-17-09 08:48 PM
    sorry... saw a few threads about it in the main area, and wasn't sure if it was alright or not.
    09-17-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD