I'm a smartphone/BB noob so not sure what I did wrong. I downloaded TellMe on my AT&T 8310 w V4.5.0.110. The splash screen and functions look different from the demo on their site (I see a rotary dialer not a speech bubble and I have a screen to type questions) and I do not have the text option.

Also, when I asked for a specific location, it found it, but when I mapped it - it was way off. However, when I asked for directions, it was correct again.

At first it thought I was in Redmond, WA but since I'm in the SF Bay area, I clicked on this to see if it would change cities (most items on screen weren't clickable). At that point I was able to find the GPS option and turn it on (the GPS didn't default on). Sure wish they had some sort or tutorial or expanded faqs over at their site.

My biggest question is how do I get the send text message option to work? The TellMe app I downloaded looks like a completely different version than the demos I've seen and I don't know how to fix this. I've downloaded a 2nd time and still no luck.
    11-28-09 04:27 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD