Does anyone use TellMe? I had it on my Sprint 8330, using the install file for the Blackberry 8830 and it was great. Unfortunately, they updated the software over the weekend, and it will not allow me to download the software OTA because my Curve is not officially supported. Does anyone here have the OTA link for the new version (the old version number is 1.69.5, if you have anything newer than that, then that is the new one). Or if possibly, is anyone able to install it on their BB and send me the file so that i can "restore" it onto my BB using the desktop manager. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and thank you for your help.
    06-02-08 06:43 PM
    i am trying to update it but i don't see any news on any update for tell me
    06-02-08 06:49 PM
    Keep Me Posted, I Want TellMe On My Curve!!!
    06-02-08 07:15 PM
    I have never used it personally but I heard that it is very good.
    06-02-08 07:54 PM
    I have never used it personally but I heard that it is very good.
    Try it, you will love it, its an awesome app.
    06-02-08 08:45 PM
    Anyone know a way to get tellme on t-mobile or have a direct download link for weather eye t-mobile
    06-02-08 08:45 PM
    Have you tried using the search function on his site??
    06-02-08 08:47 PM
    Try it, you will love it, its an awesome app.
    I truly believe you the only thing that makes me a skeptic is because I have tried using voicedial and it is the worse, I could have dialed the number 1000 times before it actually calls who I would like it to.
    06-02-08 08:57 PM
    I truly believe you the only thing that makes me a skeptic is because I have tried using voicedial and it is the worse, I could have dialed the number 1000 times before it actually calls who I would like it to.
    You dont have to use your voice. you can type in what you are looking for, city, movies, weather, etc... and it saves them so you don't have to type it in againi. their is so much you can do. plus the voice function works pretty damn good. trust me give it a try. it has helped me sooo many times.
    06-02-08 09:05 PM
    You dont have to use your voice. you can type in what you are looking for, city, movies, weather, etc... and it saves them so you don't have to type it in againi. their is so much you can do. plus the voice function works pretty damn good. trust me give it a try. it has helped me sooo many times.
    Ok you have convinced me. Where do I get it?
    06-02-08 09:10 PM
    I actually use TellMe a lot
    It actually works quite well. You don't have to speak loud or slowly, just speak.

On the 8310 it is awesome. Say you're looking for pizza. Say the city and state, then say pizza. You get a bunch of results. If you have data it will use the GPS to get a map and directions from where you are to the place you selected.
    06-02-08 09:15 PM
    Anyone know a way to get tellme on t-mobile or have a direct download link for weather eye t-mobile

for weathereye it s very easy: You send you by SMS via the follow link The Weather Network - Mobile - WeatherEye Mobile the OTA Link.

that s how i did it
    06-02-08 09:16 PM
    Here you go: Tellme | Say it. Get It.
    BTW watch the video. thats what convinced me even more.
    06-02-08 09:16 PM
    I actually use TellMe a lot
    It actually works quite well. You don't have to speak loud or slowly, just speak.

On the 8310 it is awesome. Say you're looking for pizza. Say the city and state, then say pizza. You get a bunch of results. If you have data it will use the GPS to get a map and directions from where you are to the place you selected.
    that's sounds good to me but i was septical like cutdacheck2003 since i cannot make work the voice command... that's what i miss so bad from Windows mobile devices

well i will give a shot if i can download it.
    on their website they propose it for only 3 carriers, wierd no??? here is the link for at&t

Tellme | Say it. Get It.

so i cannot get it since i am with rogers?
    Last edited by FaBerry; 06-02-08 at 09:28 PM.
    06-02-08 09:21 PM
    Thanks guys for the link Im downloading as we speak. This doesnt cost anything does it? I have unlimited everything.
    06-02-08 09:25 PM
    It's free!
    06-02-08 09:28 PM
    Seems to be a bit of a lag. It hour glasses alot but very user friendly. I will try it on my way to work tomorrow to see how it is on the road. Thumbs up for the time being.
    06-02-08 09:40 PM
    i just checked and it doesnt have my 8130 pearl as supported
    06-02-08 09:46 PM
    Seems to be a bit of a lag. It hour glasses alot but very user friendly. I will try it on my way to work tomorrow to see how it is on the road. Thumbs up for the time being.
    You're going to like it. Tomorrow try this, start it up, say your city, state and your place of business, let it do it's thing and then check the map and directions.

You can use it for news, weather, sports address look ups and a bunch of things I have yet to figure out.
    06-02-08 10:10 PM
    You're going to like it. Tomorrow try this, start it up, say your city, state and your place of business, let it do it's thing and then check the map and directions.

You can use it for news, weather, sports address look ups and a bunch of things I have yet to figure out.
    But y do think Im getting such a lag? This is what Im looking like as far as memory =20419284
    06-02-08 10:17 PM
    But y do think Im getting such a lag? This is what Im looking like as far as memory =20419284
    You may just need to refresh your GPS
    options > advanced options > gps > menu > refresh (I'm sure you know that)
    you may have to go to a window or outside but thats what usually get's it working for me.
    06-02-08 10:45 PM
    You may just need to refresh your GPS
    options > advanced options > gps > menu > refresh (I'm sure you know that)
    you may have to go to a window or outside but thats what usually get's it working for me.
    No I did no that but Im talking about with the application not open. Im back at the home screen now and using my trackball Im getting the hour glass more often and it pauses for about 5 secs. I know thats not a huge time but in bb time that is like years.
    06-02-08 10:49 PM
    No I did no that but Im talking about with the application not open. Im back at the home screen now and using my trackball Im getting the hour glass more often and it pauses for about 5 secs. I know thats not a huge time but in bb time that is like years.
    Sorry, I misunderstood. Not sure on that one. But 20mb is a good amount so I don't think that's it.
    06-02-08 11:18 PM
    I want to say it battery pull might fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 11:27 PM
    I want to say it battery pull might fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would have except I know the user in question would have already thought if that.
    06-02-08 11:30 PM
103 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD