I just added this to my 8530. I started off with a 7 day trial. But I'm curious for 6 bucks I would like some reviews from this board. Any thoughts?
    04-29-10 08:13 AM
    i cant live without my bebuzz. i have everything different colors so when its on silent I can just see the color and know what it is and decide then if I want to act upon it.
    04-29-10 08:23 AM
    This was the first application I ever bought, and I haven't regretted it for a day. In fact, the new 3.07 (I think?) is amazing with two colours, so you can overlap certain colours (There's only so many LED combinations, right?) so it's really handy that way.

Plus, the disco setting always wows everyone that sees it.
    04-29-10 09:11 AM
    If just for entertainment or your explorision about bb, you can use IDcolor which just allow you to add max 2 user! And of course it also have disco mode, with me, it looks like rainbow! Let"s try the soft now, I found it out in the app store free in crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 11:15 AM
    One of the best apps available, the new version lets you do contacts now. Berry Buzz comes out with updates often, and adds many 3rd party apps to their list.
    04-29-10 11:29 AM
    I'm using it on a trial. Cool features, but setting it up (editing the profiles) is a time-consuming job. I've just got one profile done so far, and I'm not even sure it's done.

Is there an easy way to do this that I'm missing?
    04-29-10 01:28 PM
    You can back it up I think or something, you only have to set them up once I believe. I can't remember it's been so long @_@.
    04-29-10 01:39 PM
    BeBuzz is useful!

BerryBuzz extends your default Blackberry alert system. BerryBuzz allows you to customize the LED color and create repeating audible reminders for many alert types and specific contacts.

Add LED alerts of various colors to calls, battery low, battery charged...

It will repeat alerts until acknowledged so you will never miss an alert again.

Backup/Restore settings feature available!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 01:48 PM
    I absolutely love BeBuzz! Most of the time I keep my phone on silent or vibrate, and I can tell what notification I have just by looking at the color. Can't live without this app!
    04-29-10 04:37 PM
    One of only 2 apps I paid for.
    04-29-10 04:55 PM
    Thanks guys! I've been using the free trial and I'm in LOVE with this app! I honestly dont know how I've been using my BB without it!
    04-30-10 07:30 AM
    what makes it a real deal grabber is if you can catch it at 50% off on special like i did, thats what made up my mind. Its a great app tho for the reasons mentioned above.
    04-30-10 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD