-someone Should Design An Interactive Tec-deck App Similar To The One On The Iphone. Cool Apps Like That Is What The Storm Needs. A Lot Of The Games For The Blackberry Seems Boring With Mediocre Graphics And Play (games Attracting Younger Owners). Lots Of The Iphone Graphics Are Really Good And It Seems The Storm Needs To Step It Up.
    -additionally The Storm Is Hard To Utilize And Sync With My Computer, Especially Songs, Videos, And Pictures.
    -lastly, They Need To Make An Upgrade Where The Phone Will Automatically Shut Off When The Lock Button Is Pushed And Not Just Fade Down Over A 8 Second Period. Anyone One Have Anything To Say Or Add?
    02-26-09 09:21 PM
    I completely agree with the tec-deck, finger board game. i steal my friends iphone just to play that game!!
    02-26-09 09:31 PM
    Try asking dmg, he's good with apps. He might consider making one.
    02-26-09 10:20 PM
    dmG is the master of app creation...definitely hit him up
    02-27-09 12:48 AM
    There must already be an app out there that capitalizes the first letter of every typed word...what's the OTA link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 12:52 AM
    There must already be an app out there that capitalizes the first letter of every typed word...what's the OTA link?

Lol! I noticed that too.
    02-27-09 01:16 AM
    How could someone type like that O.o

02-27-09 01:45 AM
    dont get ur hopes up for this app. the storm touch screen is only set to map one finger at a time. where as the iphone can use 2 and i dont see blackberry completely opening up the code to the device. sorry to rain on the parade.
    02-27-09 04:08 PM
    dont get ur hopes up for this app. the storm touch screen is only set to map one finger at a time. where as the iphone can use 2 and i dont see blackberry completely opening up the code to the device. sorry to rain on the parade.
    I'd assume that's why I can select multiple items in a list?
    02-27-09 04:13 PM
    or highlight beginning and end of text to copy/paste
    02-27-09 04:23 PM
    My daughter would flip out over that one!!
    02-27-09 07:17 PM

HAHAHA i was thinking the same thing!
    02-27-09 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD