Anyone know of any TD Waterhouse apps? I'd like to be able to buy & sell on the road...
    11-11-09 09:43 PM
    Looking for the same thing and have not dound anything. There is an ameritrade app but no waterhouse!

You can access waterhouse through your browser but it is not convenient especially for stock trades.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 01:38 AM
    Isn't TD Waterhouse now TD Ameritrade? I would think that since the merger, you'd be able check your portfolio with the ameritrade app, but I'm not positive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 06:38 AM
    TD Waterhouse is still the Canadian stock trading arm of TD...TD Ameritrade is American.
    01-19-10 12:35 PM
    I have been using this for about a year and it works great. Their CS is also top notch. You can find the App under free apps on Crackberry.
    01-20-10 01:32 PM
    Can anyone confirm that TD Waterhouse accounts will work with Ameritrade app? If yes, does anyone know if it will work with UK accounts?

I currently have a UK Etrade account - however my experience has been that the Blackberry Etrade app is only compatible with US accounts and not UK.

On top of this, Etrade UK is about to cease to exist and my account is being transferred to TD Waterhouse hence my questions above.

Cheers
    Steve
    03-25-10 07:41 AM
    A Software i use is called

Market Simplified

marketsimplified.com

it works with TD Account
    03-26-10 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD