I have a PB and love it! I use the scrapbook app a lot to show my family and friends pictures because it's a better presentation. I was wondering if anyone knows of plans to import it to handhelds or apps that they have developed for handhelds. We need to see more from these acquisitions Rim is making.
    11-26-11 02:39 AM
    Hi there! I am also impressed with the Scrapbook app for PlayBook as are many friends and family members that see what comes out of it. Unfortunately, it's not looking like we'll see much from TAT for the current BlackBerry OS out on this generation of handhelds.

TAT is heavily involved in providing a design framework called Cascades UI for QNX/BBX software on the PlayBook. It's what you see with Scrabbook for example with such fluid animations / gestures. Soon, they will provide the Playbook OS (QNX/BBX) with that framework for developers to make apps with similar fluidity and beauty.

But again, it's likely only going to be for the PlayBook software. Fortunately, future BlackBerrys based on BBX (being introduced in 2012) should seamlessly run these apps in their current state. So expect many great things to come from TAT in the near future. It's one of the reasons I'm excited for RIM's future.
    11-26-11 03:05 AM
    Well then�
    Smile guys�
    Cause BBX may support TAT�
    No official words yet�
    But quite confident on this
    11-26-11 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD