Anyone know of any Tasks / ToDo List / GTD BB software for the Bold which displays counter notifications on the Today Screen for pending tasks?

I've checked a couple (10+) but so far i can't find any.

In my opinion, the Blackberry platform is all about Push -> Email -> Counter Notifications and i'm surprised why most of the developers have not implemented this in their GTD apps. The cool factor for many for BB users are the notifications at the top.

Yatca (a Twitter app) gets it and displays counter notifications for new Tweets that come-in.
    08-15-09 01:00 PM
    I know this is an extremelly old message, but I also am looking for this.
    06-06-11 09:11 AM
    SlickTasks and MProductive have this feature,and are gtd-oriented apps...I have both, and would recommend SlickTasks Over the other, though both come with free trials.

Check out NextAction as well, I think it was recommended by The GTD official website, though it is pricey, and I cannot confirm the home screen counter.

BHive tasks is my hands-down favorite, for it's interface and customizable features. It doesn't show a counter in the message bar, but the home screen icon displays this.
    Last edited by bbstoof; 06-06-11 at 04:59 PM.
    06-06-11 04:57 PM
    BHive has the home screen icon display? My version doesn't. Can you post a screenshot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-11 11:43 PM
    I believe it shows up on your "today"
    11-15-11 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD