I don't use Outlook through a company exchange server. Everything I do is web based. Have I lost it or are there no good task management apps that sync with a web app? I have used Toodledo, Producteev, Astrid but can't find one for BB. I currently sync Toodledo with Android and iOS but don't see an option for BB.

Suggestions?
    05-05-12 01:19 PM
    Remember The Milk is worth a look $20 bucks a year gets u the BB sync component with your native tasks app. Also wunderly is fairly new but is also cross platform, and free. Conqu is also a fairly new service but pricey in comparison for multi device sync. The don't have a BB app but they have a PB app. There is one that syncs with toodledo but can't remember right off the top of my head. Prepare to spend at least $20 for each of the apps that offer cross platform sync.

*EDiT* TaskJot is the BB app that syncs with toodledo and will set you back $29.99 they do have a free trial so you can try before you buy. Hope it helps
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mikelcal; 05-05-12 at 02:19 PM.
    05-05-12 02:15 PM
    Thanks Mike!

What is concerning is with iOS and Android I have many free options, it seems with BB they are paid which makes cost of having a productive phone high.

What do most people on BB use for a task management application that both is web based and syncs wirelessly to their BB? Are BB users actually paying a subscription fee to do this?

Thanks!
    05-05-12 02:33 PM
    The native tasks app is great, and since I always have my phone with me, its a non issue.
    In the 5 years I have had a BB, I have used RTM, toodledo, and many others, none have given me a consistent experience. So far wunderlist is the best I've tried in terms of cross platform options. They have both a desktop client for pc and mac as well as android and ios. And its the only free option I've tried. In my case, I can't rely on the desktop client since I'm behind a proxy and the port it uses to sync is blocked. I haven't really tried the web client, so I can't offer much comment there.

I have indeed paid for a task manager app, Viira, and it is also great as far as the deep integration it has with my phone, but it doesn't offer a web or desktop sync. You can always navigate to the mobile page of the task app you prefer and make bookmark on your phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    05-05-12 03:02 PM
    If you have a native way to sync it, try wise tasks (WiseTasks for BlackBerry | GTD for BlackBerry)
    Great task management with Geofencing for BB
    05-06-12 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD