Thanks for the update Smiley! But I bought this app through the Mobihand/CB store and there is no update available there. Will you be putting up an upgrade for that as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 02:33 PM
    Thanks for the update Smiley! But I bought this app through the Mobihand/CB store and there is no update available there. Will you be putting up an upgrade for that as well?

you will get notified when we release the update which we havent yet. will be released friday
    04-13-11 03:18 PM
    you will get notified when we release the update which we havent yet. will be released friday
    Ok, thanks for your quick response! Will be looking forward to it
    04-13-11 03:54 PM
    v1.1 is now live on mobihand.com

if you had purchased the app you can get the free update there.
    04-14-11 05:36 PM
    Hey there! I have the newest update (1.1) and everytime I click to open the app I get an error popup

I've deleted the app, reboot, redownload and still the same thing. Any suggestions? The first version caused no isses with me, just this latest one

04-14-11 06:35 PM
    Thanks for the update Smiley!

edit: just saw Songbird's post now... still rebooting my BB. Will report if I experience the same thing.
    04-14-11 06:46 PM
    Ok, I guess 4th time was the charm, all is working and even got the notification icon to work! Thanks!!

04-14-11 06:51 PM
    Opened up the app the first time after the reboot and everything is OK on my end.
    04-14-11 07:28 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD