Hey all
    Using tapatalk, I am not being able to add a new forum. I know the forum has tapatalk, because I can search in tapatalk, and the forum comes up. But when I try to add it, I get the connection error. This is happening with every forum I have on tapatalk, except for crackberry, so I know I don't have an issue because I am using it right now.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    06-10-12 01:27 AM
    Hey all
    Using tapatalk, I am not being able to add a new forum. I know the forum has tapatalk, because I can search in tapatalk, and the forum comes up. But when I try to add it, I get the connection error. This is happening with every forum I have on tapatalk, except for crackberry, so I know I don't have an issue because I am using it right now.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    Which forum are you trying to add? Some forums may show up in the search results but they might have disabled the tapatalk plugin.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 06-10-12 at 01:49 AM.
    06-10-12 01:47 AM
    It was a joomla support forum. Ill look at the name...hang on.
    06-10-12 01:52 AM
    It was kunena. Which turns out to be an add on to joomla not a support forum so I really don't need it anyway haha. But still I was curious about it.
    06-10-12 01:54 AM
    It was kunena. Which turns out to be an add on to joomla not a support forum so I really don't need it anyway haha. But still I was curious about it.
    No problem
    06-10-12 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD