Is anyone else having trouble with tapatalk this afternoon. It worked for me just a few hours ago. I've already tried a battery pull. What my problem is whenever I pull up the menu to comment I only get the home option and pages, nothing else. Anyone else seeing this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 03:13 PM
    Thats what i'm seeing too. I just figured I was doin' something wrong because I know absolutely nothing about how this thing works. lol I'm tryin.... but I cant even figure out how to add something to favorites. I mean, I have crackberry in favorites but its still several clicks away to get to the actual forums that I like. Such as themes. Good luck tho, hope ya get it straightned out

Is anyone else having trouble with tapatalk this afternoon. It worked for me just a few hours ago. I've already tried a battery pull. What my problem is whenever I pull up the menu to comment I only get the home option and pages, nothing else. Anyone else seeing this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-11 02:09 PM
    The OP post was from six days ago. If you have any questions please email [email protected]
    10-11-11 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD