Ok so I accidently hit the "Get Tapatalk" link and this is what I found. I know this is probably an error but I found this funny rather than shocked LOL

05-18-12 03:43 PM
    Ok so I accidently hit the "Get Tapatalk" link and this is what I found. I know this is probably an error but I found this funny rather than shocked LOL

Click to view quoted image
    It's done on purpose so no one buys it from mobihand. It is left up there so the application can be updated for users who purchased from mobihand.
    luqman24 and SCrid2000 like this.
    05-18-12 04:16 PM
    Doesn't that beg the question .....why?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
    05-18-12 07:23 PM
    Mobihand doesn't pay developers anymore. They steal the money from customer sales and don't distribute it.

This has been a known problem for a long time now, which is why a ton of developers are pulling out of mobihand entirely.
    05-18-12 07:24 PM
    Never was tempted to use it in the first place! Too bad Mobihand went south.

Sent from my Bold using Choke-n-Puke haha!
    05-18-12 10:25 PM
    Mobihand still owes me money. Granted, it is only $13 but it is still money they owe me.
    05-18-12 10:48 PM
    They owe me too, and a little more than $13 lol (nothing like what they owe devs of apps like Tapatalk, Quicklaunch, LeaveItOn, etc.).
    I'm really surprised they still exist.
    05-21-12 10:37 PM
    They owe me too, and a little more than $13 lol (nothing like what they owe devs of apps like Tapatalk, Quicklaunch, LeaveItOn, etc.).
    I'm really surprised they still exist.
    They actually paid larger amounts.
    05-21-12 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD