Because I don't have enough time to develop the application.
    10-07-12 08:12 AM
    what a shame.
    10-07-12 09:22 AM
    I guess I don't understand. So is the app going away? Or just not moving forward and no "big change" like we were originally told?

I'm ok with no big changes, but I NEED tapatalk in some form. Its my most used app.
    10-07-12 09:31 AM
    I guess that means no big change.
    10-07-12 11:18 AM
    I guess that means no big change.
    you know what, i may be reading a bit into what this reply means. but it's as if you don't care about anything thats happend at all. you got a lot of users and consumers hopes up, for you to then just say, 'i don't have time' i understand we all have lives, and life takes us down different paths. but you could at least have a bit of common courtesy and be understandable of us being a bit miffed about the news.

there was meant to be some revolutionary update etc. and i have been following this apps progress since you dedicated your time to it to better it. i can recall the thread now.

so it's a little disappointing that there's not gonna be anymore support. so. thanks for making it like you did. but it would've been nice for a bit of warning or a proper explanation.

thats just my say.
    10-07-12 11:25 AM
    Well I am ok with no revolutionary changes. I mean, it would have been nice to see, but I understand things change.

I just hope the servers for the app won't shut down thus rendering the tapatalk we have in its current form, gone.

As long as I can use tapatalk like it is today forever going forward, ill be happy.
    10-07-12 11:39 AM
    We just need the search function back...
    10-07-12 11:44 AM
    We just need the search function back...
    +1

sent on my #osbb 9930 via tapatalk
    10-07-12 12:16 PM
    you know what, i may be reading a bit into what this reply means. but it's as if you don't care about anything thats happend at all. you got a lot of users and consumers hopes up, for you to then just say, 'i don't have time' i understand we all have lives, and life takes us down different paths. but you could at least have a bit of common courtesy and be understandable of us being a bit miffed about the news.

there was meant to be some revolutionary update etc. and i have been following this apps progress since you dedicated your time to it to better it. i can recall the thread now.

so it's a little disappointing that there's not gonna be anymore support. so. thanks for making it like you did. but it would've been nice for a bit of warning or a proper explanation.

thats just my say.
    It seems your reading too much into it. So, am I supposed to give a detailed explanation on why I can't develop it any longer? What more can I say then I can't longer? Did I complain about you being "miffed"? No, so you are overreacting.
    10-07-12 10:09 PM
    Well is it possible to pass the development movement on to someone else who has more than/enough time to carry on from where you left off? I think that would be a very wise choice/decision. There are some damn good developers who could do very much the same thing. Just a suggestion that I think should be brought up.
    10-07-12 10:16 PM
    I'll say it...

EveryApp is just another worker bee for the company. Correct me if I'm wrong J, but EveryApp worked the customer service end for the BB version of Tapatalk. And through a BBM conversation with him I learned that his role of responsibilities changed.

If you are gonna argue on this thread just remember you're not talking to the one on the top of the tote 'em pole. Venture over the Tapatalk forums where other Tapatalk worker bees can see what's going on and move on from there.

*Sent from my device*
    10-07-12 10:31 PM
    Yes, that is correct. I tried my best to keep the development going but when it comes down to it there just isn't anyone interested. All of the resources are put into Android and iOS.
    10-07-12 11:11 PM
    Yes, that is correct. I tried my best to keep the development going but when it comes down to it there just isn't anyone interested. All of the resources are put into Android and iOS.
    I am sorry I have tried to follow this but I might be confused. May I guess at a summary?

1. Tapatalk for the classic bb os is still alive and still in app world. But no new rewrite is coming. Beta.. Scrapped. Possible small updates to current version but maybe not?

2. Tapatalk the android port for the playbook is dead to future development and is removed from new downloads in app world? So any current users should make their own back up.

3. There might be a tapatalk for bb10. Maybe?

Correct? Or not? Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-07-12 11:35 PM
    1. It's possible that they might continue development on the application. I really don't have any information on it.

2. Read this thread: Tapatalk for PlayBook - missing form App World?? | Page 2 | Tapatalk Support People complained about the android player not being able to support the same features as an android tablet and where forced to remove it.

3. Maybe
    10-07-12 11:46 PM
    1. It's possible that they might continue development on the application. I really don't have any information on it.

2. Read this thread: Tapatalk for PlayBook - missing form App World?? | Page 2 | Tapatalk Support People complained about the android player not being able to support the same features as an android tablet and where forced to remove it.

3. Maybe
    Cool. Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-08-12 12:09 AM
    ok well if all you are is a worker bee, fair enough you don't have an explanation. you just seem rude, sorry. good luck with your future whatever you do
    10-08-12 04:28 AM
    ok well if all you are is a worker bee, fair enough you don't have an explanation. you just seem rude, sorry. good luck with your future whatever you do
    I'm not sure how I was rude....care to explain? Oh and giving short answers is not being rude.
    10-08-12 07:06 AM
    no apologies, no advice, and you didn't even state you were stopping developing app, found it out from other playbook thread. if you did state i must've missed it. i paid money for this app. therefore bit upset it's gone. i really can't be bothered arguing so yeah good luck with your future and other apps.
    10-08-12 07:11 AM
    So, is the free CB Forum app basically Tapatalk Lite?
    01-08-13 06:04 PM
    its tapatalk only for the crackberry forum
    01-08-13 07:13 PM
    Helpme!
    I can not save files attachment using Tapatalk! ?@? I need to do?

Sent from my BlackBerry Storm2!
    01-14-13 08:11 PM
    I remember a "big" "awesome" update being taunted by everyapp on the forum.

I remember there being talks about it may cost you another fee.

Any new info on that or has it been scrapped man?

Sent from my game boy color
    ria__x likes this.
    04-08-13 11:54 PM
    I hope they read this and remember to release it to us!
    04-09-13 12:38 AM
    looks like the answer is no

Sent from an ATM
    06-02-13 11:43 PM
    looks like the answer is noSent from an ATM
    No answer to what question? Tapatalk? Still in BlackBerry World.
    06-02-13 11:57 PM
1,186 ... 45464748
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD