Hey , I downloaded Tapa talk today , first time it's running fine , I closed it for about 10 minutes and when I opened it again it tells me that it can't connect to the tapatalk servers !!
    Please help me with tis problem .
    02-04-12 02:13 AM
    Just try again. It happens from time to time. If it continues, contact the developer.
    02-04-12 03:56 PM
    Can you provide the exact error ? I can't find that error message anywhere, unless the server itself is sending that message.
    02-04-12 05:20 PM
    Thought I'd rekindle this old thread rather than start a new one.

I bought Tapatalk tonight and saw there aren't instructions for it...

1, Does it alert me if a thread here for example I'm subcribed to has a new post, LED, alert icon or sound etc ?

2, What do the blue rectangles with 'A' within them and a magnifying glass on one with a + on the other signify ?

I may add more questions if I need further assistance.
    Last edited by Ben1232; 08-14-12 at 07:13 PM.
    brianjr88 likes this.
    08-14-12 07:10 PM
    Thought I'd rekindle this old thread rather than start a new one.

I bought Tapatalk tonight and saw there aren't instructions for it...

1, Does it alert me if a thread here for example I'm subcribed to has a new post, LED, alert icon or sound etc ?

2, What do the blue rectangles with 'A' within them and a magnifying glass on one with a + on the other signify ?

I may add more questions if I need further assistance.
    1. There are no notifications
    2. Topics. # of Added posts to a topic
    08-14-12 10:42 PM
    1. There are no notifications

2. Topics. # of Added posts to a topic
    Thanks for your reply. After using the app for a while I see its quiet intuitive.

#shouldhavegotitsooner
    08-14-12 11:13 PM
    Thanks for your reply. After using the app for a while I see its quiet intuitive.

#shouldhavegotitsooner
    I tried my best

Keep on the lookout for the "2.0" version. The "2.0" version works and looks better ( not sure when I'll have it done).
    wolfee48 and Mojave like this.
    08-15-12 01:55 AM
    I tried my best

Keep on the lookout for the "2.0" version. The "2.0" version works and looks better ( not sure when I'll have it done).

Ok thanks. Will do
    08-15-12 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD