I know this was brought up a long time ago.

But has anyone found or created some sort of T.V guide app, showing whats coming up in my area....

Pretty self explanatory of what I'm looking for.

Thank You
    08-01-09 11:43 PM
    If you have FIOS and a DVR VZW has a great app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 06:54 AM
    If you have FIOS and a DVR VZW has a great app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Its not great for everyone. You can only utilize it if you have multi room dvr. Doesn't work if you have just basic dvr
    08-02-09 09:00 AM
    i thought i answered this last week.. no one has made one yet. and the original tvguide still has not been update yet wish they would update the original.
    08-02-09 10:05 PM
    If you have a TV Tuner card in your PC, a broadband internet connection and the Orb media server software installed (on the PC of course), Orb's MyCast service provides you with TV listings for your local cable service, right on your Blackberry. And you have the added benefit of actually being able to watch TV on your device as well
    08-03-09 06:47 AM
    Wow, great ideas, great ideas. But I'm not looking to watch T.V or buy expensive equipment to get a T.V guide. More like a app that says this is on at 8 on channel Whatever

Dodge Deboulet
    That sounds kinda cool but not for me, I watch to much T.V it seems and bringing T.V with me is a no no :P

If anyone knows of an app or heres about an upcoming app or is willing to make an app. That would be great let me know
    08-03-09 03:13 PM
    You could just set up a Titan TV account on your PC and then make a shortcut. The BB Browser kinda sux for that, but opera works out.
    08-03-09 07:43 PM
    Wow, great ideas, great ideas. But I'm not looking to watch T.V or buy expensive equipment to get a T.V guide. More like a app that says this is on at 8 on channel Whatever
    Well, I pretty much figured that, but my suggestion definitely gives you what you're asking for. You just need WinXP or Vista on an always-on PC, with a TV Tuner card installed. A decent card will set you back less than 100 bones.

Dodge Deboulet
    That sounds kinda cool but not for me, I watch to much T.V it seems and bringing T.V with me is a no no :P
    It's not a TV, it's a cell phone
    08-03-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD