I just got off the phone with T-Mobile to get Visual Voice Mail setup on my 9700 and ask them about some data issues my girlfriend has been having with her G-1 and I have been having with my phone. I brought up how I was unable to tether my phone anymore and he informed me that T-Mobile no longer supports tethering. WTF!?!?!? I have to say this is poor form by T-Mobile and had I not won my copy of tether I'd be pretty pissed off having spent that kind of money on the app and now not be able to use it. Anyone else experiencing these issues? or have a work around for this? Jebus, I'm kinda pissed even when getting this app for free!!!
    03-26-10 02:22 AM
    You can still tether.. Its just speeds will be slower and may incur some network restrictions if found out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 02:30 AM
    if the slow down mean it doesnt load pages at all then whats the point?
    i cant load anything with it. it appears to connect, and even that takes forever, and it wont load any pages.
    03-26-10 02:32 AM
    I clearly didn't mean that and you must have another issue. Set it to use data through BIS

03-26-10 02:34 AM
    can you explain how this is done?
    03-26-10 02:35 AM
    In the TB app there is an option for this

03-26-10 02:37 AM
    cool thanks, I'll check it out ...
    03-26-10 02:39 AM
    That blows bro. If you can't get it to work at all, I'll buy your tether license off you (assuming one can do that).

03-27-10 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD