Just got my 9900 today from T-Mobile today, I love it so much already. Definitely worth the price. I just have some problem downloading stuff from App World. Everytime I try to download an app, the green "loading" circle just spins forever and nothing happens. It's impossible to close App World because nothing happens when I press Menu either. So I just have to restart the whole phone. It's really annoying and I'm just trying to get the Jurassic Rollercoaster game and the Wikitude apps, I've been wanting them for months (sad, I know). Any help would be appreciated
    08-31-11 06:58 PM
    Did you try a battery pull? If that dosent work delete the app and reinstall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Guatiao likes this.
    08-31-11 07:19 PM
    The work around solution can be found here... but dont do it. TMobile hasn't yet posted the OS 7 on their website so you wont be able reinstall the core apps... I am on the phone with RIM right now... ill let you know if they hook me up with a solution. My phone is really hosed right now.

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...wseSoftware.do
    08-31-11 08:55 PM
    The work around solution can be found here... but dont do it. TMobile hasn't yet posted the OS 7 on their website so you wont be able reinstall the core apps... I am on the phone with RIM right now... ill let you know if they hook me up with a solution. My phone is really hosed right now.

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...wseSoftware.do
    Crap. I already followed the instructions on KB28038-BlackBerry App World hangs after clicking My World or BIS Email Setup will not connect after switching to a BlackBerry 7 smartphone and deleted the blackberry identity. I dont have the blackberry core apps on my phone.

When you get a solution, please post it up!

Many thanks.
    08-31-11 09:55 PM
    Do you need signal/reception to access Blackberry App World?

I have absolutely no signal in my home and I am on GSM (rarely) and mostly on SOS.. However, I am connected to my home wifi but it still won't let me get access into the App World.
    08-31-11 10:46 PM
    Crap. I already followed the instructions on KB28038-BlackBerry App World hangs after clicking My World or BIS Email Setup will not connect after switching to a BlackBerry 7 smartphone and deleted the blackberry identity. I dont have the blackberry core apps on my phone.

When you get a solution, please post it up!

Many thanks.
    The solution T-Mobile gave me was to go to RIM, The solution RIM gave me is to go back to store and return the phone. They both point at each other in the delay in putting up the software on the TMobile website. Security wipe and restoring from a backup dont work. ... Next I am trying to install the software from another provider but I can't figure out how to do that yet. Ill keep you updated... if you find out anything let me know too.
    08-31-11 11:02 PM
    I think the moral of the story is not to transfer devices, just back up contacts and start over... thats what I am going to do if i dont find a solution before i return my phone.
    08-31-11 11:04 PM
    I followed Syngent link and the problem was solved for me.

Weird how for some it isn't working.
    08-31-11 11:07 PM
    I followed Syngent link and the problem was solved for me.

Weird how for some it isn't working.
    what is Syngent link?
    08-31-11 11:53 PM
    08-31-11 11:59 PM
    Upgrade to the newest leak, install the newest beta zone app world. Done.
    09-01-11 02:26 AM
    So I fixed mine completely. i couldnt find the software here on crackberry, so i just installed the one from Rogers... then had to have TMobile push me their service books so i could activate enterprise email... i am 100%up and running now
    09-03-11 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD