Before you point me to the device memory cleaning threads, I have already carefully done everything I can to clean up my device.

...Yet there are still some things on my phone that I would love to see disappear (and not by means of hiding!), that I simply can not figure out how.

90% of the following are *not* applications/installed. They are OTA download links. Unable to remove through the Desktop Manager (unless I am blind), through the options device key, and can not seem to find anything that relates to them in the "./Common Files/Research In Motion/..." directories.

They are:
    Get AT&T Navigator
    YELLOWPAGES.com Mobile
    MEdia Net
    AT&T Mall
    My-Cast Weather
    Scrabble
    Get Mobile Banking
    MusicID
    WikiMobile
    Tetris
    Pac-Man

And inside their "AT&T Music" folder:
    Community
    Music Apps
    Shop Music
    Make-UR-Tones
    XMRadio

Someone help me get this useless garbage off my precious little curve! She's tainted by AT&T!

If it helps any, my Dir listing of "\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8900-v4.6.1.231_P4.2.0.108\Java"

mobile.tijaiha.com/list.txt (unable to post a hyperlink, will have to do it manually )
    Last edited by tijaiha; 07-28-09 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Added link.
    07-28-09 03:28 PM
    These are sent by AT&T through service books. All you can do is hide them, unfortunately.
    07-28-09 03:43 PM
    Wow ATT pushes through a lot of crap huh?I'm glad T-mobile doesn't.
    07-28-09 03:46 PM
    Gah. Someone help me push them back!

Thanks for the help. This was driving me nuts.

Perhaps I will take a pile of newspapers and snailmail spam advertisements to my local AT&T store and plaster them all over while yelling "try to hide these, suckas!" to get the point across.

or maybe I'll just deal with it.
    07-28-09 04:09 PM
    Glad im with Tmobile, we dont get that kinda crap, sooorrryyyy
    07-28-09 04:11 PM
    Oh well, one less reason to stick around after the contract ends!
    07-28-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD