I am running the latest .566 OS. I am able to sync my default calendar just fine using Google Sync. However, I created a secondary calendar that I would also like to sync and make a different color on my phone. However, when I sync the secondary one, it makes it the same color as my default and I have no option to change the color. Any suggestions? Is it possible to sync two google calendars with google sync?
    03-27-10 09:58 PM
    in Google Sync go to Options>Sync these Calendars: (select and click your existing personal calendar) and it should launch your full list on Google Calendars (both "My" and "Other" calendars) and you should be able to check the box for your second calendar and re-run the sync.
    03-27-10 10:12 PM
    Under "My Calendars" I have both my default and secondary selected. My default is purple and my secondary is orange. When it syncs my secondary it syncs it into my default purple color. So on my phone i have no option of seeing the secondary calendar separately
    03-27-10 10:17 PM
    From what I understand it syncs both calenders into one. Theres not a way of seperating I don't think. Maybe in the future.
    03-27-10 10:41 PM
    There have been some workarounds that require manual syncing that have enabled some users to get two google calendars in two different colors on the device. I believe this involves switching default calendars on the device among other things. Try searching the forums using your thread title as the search term you will probably find some guidance. In general though, google sync treats all your synced calendars as one on the device, thus all are the same color on the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD