OK, I have Google Sync to sync various google calendars, and I have subscribed to a NCAA basketball calendar for my teams schedule. It is enabled and visible online, but on my phone that calendar does not show as available to toggle sync on or off. It's just not there.

Anyone figure this out?

BTW, has anything been done to get rid of the stupin effing "groups" calendar once you have created a group with BBM 5?

Thanks

Justin
    12-02-09 11:29 AM
    Only Calendars under "My Calendars" can sync.

You can't sync a public calendar or a calendar that is not yours as far as I know.
    12-02-09 11:57 AM
    Here is something you can do...if you go to yahoo and find the sports calendar you want you can save the calendar as a file to your computer (click the add to calendar and select Ical or Outlook).

You can then go to your google calendar and create a new calendar and import the file you save locally. This will be in my calendars and allow it to sync. I would create a new seperate calendar but you can also just add these events to your existing calendar(s). Of course you will not get any updates if the calendar changes...but if you just want to add a game schedule or something this should be fine.
    12-02-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD