I want to be able to synch multiple calendars together. So if my gf puts something into her google calendar, I want it to synch with my google calendar, and vice versa.

Is there a way to do that?
    04-22-10 02:07 PM
    No idea. You're probably better off posting this in the Curve 83xx forum...

EDIT: I'm a moron, I just realized which forum I was in (thought I was in Off Topic). Sorry, still don't know the answer tho.

EDIT AGAIN: I was, it got moved. Whew what a day...
    04-22-10 02:09 PM
    There is an app called google sync,it can sync up to ONE gmail account.It can sync contacts and calenders,but you can just choose calenders if you please.

The only way I can think of sharing one calender,is to make up an email together and use that to calender sync...for example

Make an email called ourcalendersync@gmail.com (or whatever you want)
    Initially,you and her will have to copy and paste appointments into the new calender...(Annoying)
    After that you can install the app onto both your blackberries,and whenever you put something into your calender on your blackberry,it will autosync with the email and will also sync to her device as well(becuase it supports two way sync)and vica versa if she does that too!

Hope this helped!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-22-10 02:22 PM
    Just have her go to her google calendar, and share it with you and vice versa.

then you can sync all your calendars with the google sync app. She'll see your stuff, and you'll see hers.
    04-22-10 03:11 PM
    There is an app called google sync,it can sync up to ONE gmail account.It can sync contacts and calenders,but you can just choose calenders if you please.

The only way I can think of sharing one calender,is to make up an email together and use that to calender sync...for example

Make an email called ourcalendersync@gmail.com (or whatever you want)
    Initially,you and her will have to copy and paste appointments into the new calender...(Annoying)
    After that you can install the app onto both your blackberries,and whenever you put something into your calender on your blackberry,it will autosync with the email and will also sync to her device as well(becuase it supports two way sync)and vica versa if she does that too!

Hope this helped!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Well we already each use google sync on our blackberries but we each have our own calendars.

Just have her go to her google calendar, and share it with you and vice versa.

then you can sync all your calendars with the google sync app. She'll see your stuff, and you'll see hers.
    This is more what we wanted. Thanks.
    04-22-10 05:17 PM
    No idea. You're probably better off posting this in the Curve 83xx forum...

EDIT: I'm a moron, I just realized which forum I was in (thought I was in Off Topic). Sorry, still don't know the answer tho.

EDIT AGAIN: I was, it got moved. Whew what a day...
    This has nothing to do with a blackberry, it has everything to do with google calendar. I figured it belonged in off topic.
    04-22-10 05:20 PM
    Its a little awkward to figure out how to sync them both at first, but just go into the options, find "sync these calendars", and click on the one listed. Then a list of all your calendars will pop up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD