Hi guys...sorry for the above spelling that I can't correct.

I've done as much research as I can understand for a newbe and it seems that Notifysync or BPS Express are really the only robust alternatives for a single user wanting to sync to my work emails, contacts, calendar in an Activesync environment.

I don't want to go to the simple solution of swapping to iPhone which everyone else seems to now be using in our small office. I've got about a week left to decide and do not want to give up my 9700 and swing over to the iphone if I can't find a solution.

Questions:
    1. Does BPS express allow me to to still have my other emails coming into the phone or is the phone completely controlled by the Administrator? ...or does it only control my work mailbox, contacts, calendar.

2. Does the Administrator have the ability to log other personal emails, web traffic etc?

3. Is the iPhone sync safe for work stuff? I keep reading that is not that secure like BB.

Thanks in advance.
    01-05-10 01:04 PM
    You should also give our Product AstraSync a try. $49 per year. Does exactly what you want.
    01-19-10 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD