My friend and office mate just got the BB Tour. We aren't using BES so he uses pop mail for email. Can he sync from his outlook calendar and contacts to his phone via Google? If so, does this sync to his BB contacts application and calendar app?

Thanks in advance.

chaz
    10-26-09 08:50 AM
    It does sync the contacts, and I have imported US holidays to my BB Calendar via Sync, and about to add my sports calendar, also. I used Bolt to access the calendars, and imported them onto my Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 09:41 AM
    If you download the app called google sync it will sync calendars and contacts. the only issue i have seen in this beta is that some of the older calendar dates (usually about 30 to 60 days prior) will delete from the phone but not from google calendar. I use it mainly to keep my contacts backed up
    10-26-09 10:29 AM
    I for the life of me cannot get any sync to complete with calendar checked to sync.
    I can only sync my contacts....bummed.
    10-27-09 07:59 AM
    I ran Blackberry desktop synch with my tour, synchronizing my BB calendar with Outlook 2003 on my computer. It doubled all of my calendar appointments from the last time I ran synch. Is this a bug or a feature?
    10-27-09 10:53 AM
    I've synced and added my US Holidays, and Phases of the Moon, but so far no dice on my Sports Calendars, so I'll keep playing with that. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD